Chapter 13

Super short chapter but I want their date to be the next chapter!

Un-edited

Follow me! I give suprises about the book as my status sometimes!

Love you! Thanks for reading!

_________________________________________

Chapter 13

Matty's P.O.V.

"Later." I said to Ezra and Camryn crossing the street following Zoie through the back gate into the hotel. We walked into the hotel lobby. Zoie pressed the button to signal the elevator or lift as they call it here in London. Her fingers nails were painted white and when she pressed the button she pressed it lightly watching the small light come on.

"What shou-" She started to say stepping into the lift as the door opened.

"Hey," I said in a low voice putting my arms over her shoulders trapping her on the wall of the elevator. She instantly fluttered her eyelashes shocked.

"Hi," She said quiet and shaky. The heat of her breath ran down my chest.

"Lets go out tonight," I smiled at her.

"Okay." She whispered still fluttered.

I leaned in and kissed her cheeks that now had a slight blush on them. When I leaned back I started to take my hand off from around her. She grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled my face down to meet hers, our faces where centimeters apart.

"Hey." She whispered smiling at me.

"Hello" I said smiling back.

"Where are we going tonight?" She asked pulling me closer.

"Out." I grinned.

"Is it going to be fun?" She asked smiling.

"Only if you make it." I noted.

"Kiss me." She stated.

"Kiss me." I argued. She tightened her grip on my shirt and pulled me closer to her.

"Nope." She said popping the "p" so her lips would barely brush mine.

"Fine." I smirked.

We both gave up on the same moment. She tightened her grip even more on my shirt and put her other hand on my stomach. She let out a low moan. I smiled through the kiss.

"Ummm... hhmm." I heard a woman cough awkwardly.

We looked at the door of the lift. There was a girl standing at us.

"Excuse us." Zoie said pushing me back but still holding on to my arm. She slid her hand into mine and started rubbing circles on my palm. I put my head down and looked at her, she was looking straightforward and had a deep red color on her cheeks. I pulled at her shirt and she looked up at me. I smirked at her and kissed her forehead. I could feel the woman beside us was staring. She looked 16 or 17. She had medium blonde hair and she was about as tall as Zoie. She wasn't real tan but almost pale. Zoie was tan. The girl's hair was straightened; Zoe's was in loose gorgeous waves. The girl has blue eyes Zoie has beautiful brown eyes. Wow was I really comparing Zoie to the girl? I'm so insane.

When we reached our floor the woman stepped out with us. We walked quickly to our room down the hall. The girl was following us and looking at all the room numbers. We shut the door after us quickly.

"That was so awkward!!!" Zoie yelled into a pillow.

I laughed at her, "that was the funnie-"

Knock Knock

"Umm, I'll get it." I said walking to the door, "Hello?" It was the girl in the elevator, she looked just as shocked as me.

"Uhh hello. Is Ezra here?" She said nervously.

"Not at the moment. Why?" I asked confused on how she knew him.

"I'm Dakota I hit him with my car this morning. I came here to ask for the papers to drop the charges." She said awkwardly.

"Um let me call him. He may have left them here." I said walking around to see if they were here.

"Okay Is Camryn here then?" Dakota said standing at the door.

"She is with him. Are these the papers?" Zoie said holding us a stack of papers.

"I think so. Thank you and could you give this to Camryn when you see her?" Dakota asked giving Zoie a paper.

"Yeah thanks." Zoie said guiding Dakota out the door, "bye!"

"Camryn and Ezra said she was weird." I stated.

"She seemed pretty normal to me." Zoie said waving it off.

"Go get ready lets go out!" I yelled pushing her into the backroom.