Chapter 11

So here is chapter 11. Sorry it took so long! I hope to have the next one up faster! This is really more of a filler. Sorry again. The next one will be better I hope.

un-edited

vote, comment, fan

The song on the side!

Dedicated to Kota! Because she is faboulous! and she commented! Thanks babe!

____________________________________

Chapter 11

Ezra's P.O.V.

Ring Ring Ring

That's my phone. It's Camryn! HAHA she just can't get enough of me!

"Miss me already?" I said answering the phone.

"Totally. Where are you?"

"Crossing the street." I said, seeing the crosswalk sight light up.

"Wanna meet for lunch with Matty and Zoie?"

"Sure how 'bout in an-"

      Holy shit. I can't feel my leg. Ow! My head is pounding! Uhg! Help someone.

      "Oh my god! I'm SO sorry! Good lord what have I done!? Sir do you need help?" A dirty blonde woman said frantically running out of her car and to my side.

      "Um. My leg and head hurt. Can you take me to the hospital?"

      "Yeah. I mean sure! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you and I was dancing to the song that was playing. I'm so sorry! Come on let's get you up. I'm Dakota by the way. Nice to meet you. Sorry again for hitting you with my car!" Dakota stuttered.

     "Okay. I'm Ezra can we go now?" I said holding my head to look at the crazy who was introducing herself when she just hit me with her car.

     "Oh yes! Lets get you up." Dakota said holding my sides and helping me up. This girl is about to try and pick me up? Good luck.

      "Oh my god! Ezra what happened?! Are you okay?! Are you hurt?!" I heard Camryn yell. Finally this chick is weird.

      "Camryn, hey what's up?" I said trying to sound like I wasn't in extreme pain. Zoie was right behind her with a worried face.

       "What do you mean?! You just got hit by a car! Are you okay? Does it hurt?!" Camryn said running to my side.

       "Ma'am I was just about to drive him to the hospital. Do you want to come?" Dakota said tapping Camryn on the shoulder lightly.

      "Um. Yes let's go. Like now." Camryn said opening the back door to her white jeep, "Zoie go tell Matty and aunt Mel to meet us at the hospital." Zoie just nodded her head and ran to the shop.

      "Right. By the way super sorry and I'm Dakota" This girl is introducing herself again like I'm not here.

      "I'm Camryn. Ezra's girlfriend. Lets go now."

      "Come on people stop saying let's go and let's actually go!" I yelled holding my leg that was still in pain!

      We finally got the car and I got a chance to look at the woman who hit me with her car. She looked to be about 16 or 17 and she had medium dirty  blonde hair. She looked average height and she was a bit pale. Maybe because a man was in the back of her car with his girlfriend bleeding all over the place. Haha! I can still be funny even when I can't feel my leg or head and now that I'm thinking about it I have major whiplash. Good lord we are finally at the hospital. Arg! Dakota keeps touching my leg! Idiot get off me and help me to the doors! What is she thinking? Camryn looks like a ghost and is helping me just not looking at my leg.