Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I looked at the clock it was 7:17. 17 is my lucky number, this is going to be fun I smiled to myself.

     *Ding* the elevator rang signaling that I was on the main floor. I stepped into the main lobby. The boys were sitting down in a lounge area near the indoor swimming pool. There was also an outdoor one! This place is huge!

     "Hey guys!" I said approaching them.

     "Hey!" They said back to me.

     "Where is Zoie?" Matty asked looking around.

     "Oh she crashed. So it's just me." I smiled trying to lighten the mood though he looked disappointed. We all walked into the swimming pool.

     "Lets go outside!" Matty said pointing happly outside.

     "It's cold!" I complained.

     "Oh come on! It will be fun and the sun is just starting to set!"

     "You can wear my shirt if you get cold." Ezra offered.

     "Fine." I sighed walking outside to the pool.

     I took off my swim suit cover. While the boys took off their shirts. I couln't help but notice that Ezra was not too muscular but kinda scrawny. I like guys like that, though. One time Zoie asked me what my perfect guy was. I said that my guy has to have tattoos, wears scarfs, likes cats, and kinda scrawny. She said that I was in to gay guys. Then a week later I noticed that  I described Harry Styles! We laughed for like ten minuets because she was obsessed with one direction and Harry was her favorite guy in the band. I smiled at the memory.

     "What are you smiling at?" Ezra asked.

      "Oh i was just thinking about me and Zoie"

      "That is sweet but you know who isn't?"

      "What are you talking about?" Before he could answer Matty pushed me into the water.

      "What was that for?!" I asked surfacing the water.

     "You looked a bit dry." Matty and Ezra were both cracking up and Matty was on the ground.

     "I'm going to get you back. You will regret that!"

     "Is that a threat?"Matty asked raising his eyebrows.

     "That is a promise" I said winking.

      "Oh now I'm scared!" He said with sarcasm.

     "Good. Now get in the pool."

*Ezra's P.O.V.*

     Camryn looked good in her swim suit. She was super nice and easy on the eyes. I hope we stay in touch when she leaves.

     "Get in!" She sang to me. Her voice was soft yet it got your attention.

     "Coming!" I yelled back jumping into the pool. The view from the pool looking over London was beautiful! It was still warm outside. I cant believe Camryn thought it was cold! Then I saw Camryn getting out of the pool with Matty, a little bit of jealousy hit me when i saw her laugh at him. 

     "Where are you guys going?"

     "I'm going back to the room to crash early." Matty said.

     "I'm staying here, just relaxing for a bit." Camryn said, "Will you go check on Zoie and tell her I'm down here, please?" she said turning to Matty.

     "Yeah, what is your room number?"

      "Oh yeah, its 7-334 here is the key," she said handing him it, "Just put the key on the window sill."

     Great me and Camryn get some time alone!

*Matty's P.O.V.*

     "Okay, night guys" I said walking away. I hope Zoie is awake now. I kinda like Zoie. Her big brown are beautiful and she is smart.

     As I walked up to her room I could hear low music playing. I stood there silently my ear pressed to the door trying to listen. AW! She was singing. I stood there and listened to her.

__________________________________

thanks for reading!

My original cover on the side>>>>>>

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN<3