Chapter 9

Heey hayyy haayyyyy! It's is exactly 1:30 am and I need sleep but..... sleep is for the weak.  

I just said that in a really creepy voice. HAHA I gave myself goose bumps! I'm so weird! Now I'm shaking! AAHHH I'm kind of scared! I'm like having a laughing/shaking/goosebump seizure thing! ahhhhhhhhh!

I need help.

_______________________________________________

*Ezra's P.O.V.*

      Wow Camryn looks amazing. She probably didn't even try. 

     "You look amazing." I said checking her out.

     "Thanks you don't look to bad yourself." She said pointing to me. I looked at myself, my shirt was a button up and was buttoned up to the collar and I was just wearing jeans. Camryn started laughing.

     "You had to look at yourself to remember what you looked like!" she said laughing and holding her stomach. I just blushed. Matty his my arm.

      "Dude, You're blushing really bad." He whispered. It only made me blush more.

      After Camryn and now Zoie were done laughing at me, we left.

      "Hey, Where are we going?" Camryn asked in the elevator.

      "Oh um. I just decided it was a surprise." I said looking at her hazel/green eyes.

     "I hate surprises." She said looking at me.

     "No you don't"

     "Yes I do."

     "When we were playing 20 questions with Breanna on the porch and Aunt Mel's shop you told me that you actually loved surprises." I told her walking into the cool London night air.

     "Oh yeah. I guess I can't fool you," she sighed, "What else did I tell you?"

     "Um you like my eyes and-"

    "Wrong"

    "What?"

    "You are wrong"

     "How was I wrong?"

     "I don't like your eyes." She said emotionless. What? That hurt a bit.

     "Oh." that's all I could say.

     "I love them."

     "What?"

     "I love your eyes. I find them easy to look into them and get lost." She confessed. That didn't hurt.

     "Really? Every one else can't look at me because of my eyes."

     "I guess I'm not every one else." she was right. She was way more. 

     "We are here." I said pointing to a group of trees. She just stared at them with no reaction.

     "They are cute." she said frowning a bit.

     "Just kidding. We are going behind them."

     "Okay."

     "C'mon." I said grabbing her hand. I pulled a branch back to see a small abandon park. She squeezed my hand. There was a picnic table what had our dinner. Gold fish, apple juice, and nutty bars. Her favorites.She squeezed my hand more as we walked over to the table.

      "Oh my. Thank you. This is perfect."

      "No problem it was fun setting it up."

      "Did you remember everything from that game?"