1) Quirkless Magical Girl

"You're mine~"

"Y/N, WAKE UP!!!"

"WAAAAAH!!!"

Y/N opened wide and fell off the bed. She realized that today was the first day of my new school. She groaned and got up. 

"Did you seriously have to wake me up like this, Kola?"

"Yep! It's your first day, so of course, I have to!"

She began trudging towards her desk and got her phone.

( I don't know if you want a flip phone, but this Gif is adorable

( I don't know if you want a flip phone, but this Gif is adorable. If you want to use a smartphone, you can. )

Y/N opened and checked the time and she was...

"OH GOD, I'M LATE!!!"

"You have to hurry then, Y/N."

So, she quickly changed into her uniform.

( You can choose ^^ *I love Hokkaido!* )

She picked up her f/c schoolbag and ran out of her room. When she went into the kitchen, her mom was there, sitting down, drinking her morning coffee with her lunch. She handed it to her and she took it. Y/N opened the door of her apartment and started running. Since she didn't have time to ride a subway to her school, she has to run. It's a good thing that she did track when she was in middle school, so she ran pretty fast.

"AAAAAAAH!!! I'M GOING TO BE SO LATE ON MY FIRST DAY!!! I COULD HAVE SWORN THAT I SET UP MY ALARM! I SET IT UP EARLY, SO I CAN WATCH MORE NEKO NEKO PAW PAW EPISODES!!!"

"Actually you turned it off yourself," Kola replied while bumping up and down in Y/N's backpack.

"Wait really?" Then she remembered.

*Flashback: Last night while she was sleeping, and she accidentally turned off her alarm clock.*

"GAAAH!!! Y/N WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY. ARE. YOU. SO. STUPID?!" she exclaimed while hitting herself on the head multiple times and running.