7) Study Time and...Babysitting?

It was almost the weekend and Y/N and her friends were just doing their normal thing before their final period is over. Talking about random things.

"Whatcha going to do during the weekend?" Maizono asked.

"Probably just do my normal reading time," Shiro replied with a smile.

"Do my weekend errands..." Ekio also replied with a sigh and her phone in her hand.

"Well...I might have nothing to do during the weekends sometimes, so...how about we all hang out?"

"Sounds like a plan!" Maizono replied sticking out her thumb.

The four students kept talking about what they should do this weekend until the teacher came into the classroom. After everyone took their seats, and the teacher told her announcement.

"So, we're going to have a test on Monday, so don't think of doing whatever kids do these days."

All the students groaned and mumbled out curse words. Y/N wasn't great at tests, so she put her head down on her desk and groaned silently. It wasn't until Maizono whispered in her ear.

"Well...I guess no hangout this weekend..." she replied sadly.

Y/N nodded slowly as the teacher started today's lesson. When school was finally over, Y/N was walking home by herself.

"Ugggh...why does the teacher always announce a test before the weekend?"

"That's how schools are these days, I suppose..." Kola replied back.

Y/N nodded until she was bumped into someone.

"Oof!"

"Oh sorry!"

As the person helped her up, she saw a blonde cheerful guy who was smiling. Y/N can tell that he was also a UA student due to his uniform.

"Thanks! I'm Y/N."

"Hey, I know you! You're that quirkless girl who visited my class."

"Oh yeah! Kaminari, right?"

"Yep, that's correct!"

The two of them started talking while walking to her place since Kaminari wanted to walk her home. When they got there, he gave her his number in case if she wanted to hang out with him some other day. Of course, she agrees and went inside.

"Hehe...can't wait to show off to the others."

Back to Y/N, she was finally in her room wearing her casual clothes. She sighed as she plopped onto her bed. An another guy talked to her! She feels so lucky. As she was fangirling to herself, she was staring at her phone. When she picked it up, she was wondering if Denki is going to call her first. She was in her thoughts until she heard the vibrating of her phone's ringtone.

 She was in her thoughts until she heard the vibrating of her phone's ringtone