12) Y/N's crush?

A few days later, the class was talking to each other, starting a rumor of what happened during the incident. Mostly, most of the students were talking about their beloved friend.

"Hey, Tsu-Whoa!"

"Do you think Y/N and Eraser will still be here today?"

"No idea. I think sensei is still recovering in the hospital, but I don't know what happened to Y/N because neither of us saw her during the attack-." she was cut off by the classroom door opening.

The students turned to see Aizawa, all bandaged up and the h/c hair girl helping him.

"You know, you should really stay at the hospital."

"It's fine, I can still teach."

Y/N turned to the class and smiled.

"Hey, guys!"

The class waved back and most of them were blushing, even the teacher. Well, a little due to her cuteness.

"Well, I'm going to the restroom real quick. Be right back!"

She left the girl's restroom and went to a random stall. After that, she was washing her hands when Kola flew out of her f/c bag.

"Hey Y/N?"

"Mhm?"

"Why do you get flustered?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you always blush around some guy in that class. Who was it? That green hair guy, or that spiky red hair guy. Maybe that blonde guy who always screams every five seconds? Jeez, my ears hurt because of him."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!" she said as she gathered her things.

After she came out, she bumped into someone.

"Oh god, why does this always happen to me-oh...um hey...-"

"Shoto..."

The bi colored hair guy looked down.

"Oh Y/N, are you alright?"

"U-Um yeah...I-no...I'm the one who should apoglize! Well-I was the one who...err...bumped into you, sooo...-" she kept shuttered.

"Don't worry, it's fine."

"U-Um well- I...Should we go back to class...together?"

"Sure."

He smiled as he walked back to his class with his h/c daring while she was secretly blushing. What they didn't know that is that a black ponytail girl was behind a wall, frowning a bit. Oh, she was not mad at the female...

...she was pissed at the male.

"Why does he get everything what he wants just because he's Endeavor's son? Well...I have to do something about it to let them be separated."

She smiled at the idea and went back to class.

( Um...hi...sorry for the short chapter...um...yep. Y/N's crush is Shoto. )