14) Ice Skating Confession

Today was the day. Y/N is finally going to confess Shoto at the ice rink Momo suggested. Ochako, Momo, Toru, and Mina were there talking and waiting for their darling- I mean, their friend. Jiro couldn't make it because she had plans, and Tsuyu had the same reason. They wish that they were there to support her. Well, it didn't really matter to Y/N because she was a bit excited to show her feelings to Shoto.

"I've never been to an ice rink before!" Y/N said to Momo.

"Me neither. This place is so cool! Where did you find this rink, Yaomomo?" Mina asked.

"Well, I used to come here a lot when I was a child." the black ponytail girl responded.

"Gee, it's really cool that you made this private for Y/N! She's so lucky!" Ochako exclaimed.

"Guys! Shoto's coming!" Toru exclaimed while coming in, waving her invisible arms.

The girls quickly hid behind the bleachers and saw Shoto walked in with skates. Y/N was a little nervous now as she saw the half colored hair guy walk closer to her. He remembered what Momo told him. He took a deep breath and spoke up.

"Hello, L/N san."

"U-Um...You can call me Y/N, you know."

"O-Oh, sorry..."

She could have sworn he saw his cheeks turn a bit pink.

"A-Anyways...I invited you here to tell you something."

"Really?"

"Y-Yeah...I-I just want to say that..."

She took a deep breath and confessed.

"I like you, Shoto Todoroki! Ilikeyoumorethananythingelseinthisworld!"

The h/c girl waited for an answer and the silence broke by the male.

"Y/N...I'm really sorry, but...I'm afraid that I can't return your feelings..."

"O-Oh really?"

"Y-Yes. Unfortunately, I'm dating someone else."

"Oh! I-I'm so sorry! I-I should have asked first before doing something stupid like this... I mean, I told you this so soon that um..."

Shoto felt bad for the poor girl. The truth was that he actually loved her, but he has to follow Momo's words about this.

"W-Well...sorry for wasting your time. I-I got to g-go!"

Y/N darted off while leaving the boy. The girls came out of the bleachers and followed the h/c girl. Mina pushed Shoto, wished she used her acid on him for breaking the poor girl's heart.

"DIE!!" Toru yelled at him while chasing the girls from behind.

Shoto was on the ice and Momo skated to him.

"I-I don't understand...I thought it would work..."

"Oh, and it never did."

Shoto looked up at the black ponytail female with a dark era in his eyes.

"What do you mean by that...?" he questioned.

"You see, the reason why I told you to say all of that terrible things to poor Y/N is that she belongs to me. I know you're obsessed with her. I mean, that's why I'm the top student in class 1a. Well, have fun trying talking to her, and thanks for giving me your chance to be with her. I promise we'll be the best couple in the future and I'll give her the best life more than you can ever imagine. Now, will you excuse me, I need to go comfort my future girlfriend. Goodbye, Shoto Todoroki." Momo replied kindly to him.

With that, the female skated off. Shoto never felt so betrayed in his life. Betrayed by his own classmate. He was heartbroken. He always wanted a future with y/n. Proposing to her in a beautiful location, getting married, seeing her in the most beautiful dresses, and having little kids with her. And now, he can't have a chance with her. His chance was gone and he'll bring it back. All he has to do is get rid of Momo Yaoyorozu, and tell everyone what she did.

As for the female, she was outside of the building in an alleyway, sitting with her knees close to her chest all by herself. Her head was down as Kola flew out of her f/c sports bag.

"Y/n? Are you alright?"

Kola flew over to her where she can see her face properly. The soft, mythical creature saw her beautiful, shiny e/c eyes.

 The soft, mythical creature saw her beautiful, shiny e/c eyes

"Yeah...I'm alright, Kola...Let's go home...We have other things to take care of anyways..."

( Sorry, it took way too long. Since my school's finished, I had to take tests and went on a trip with my family. This chapter kinda broke my heart. I'm not crying, you are. Please comfort Y/N chan, she deserves it. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'll be updating more since my summer vacation started almost a week ago. See you! )