10) First Day at UA

Y/N was walking happily while she was on her way to UA. She was really excited about this until she heard a buzzing sound from her f/c schoolbag. Kola popped out and was holding her phone.

"Hey Y/N, your parents send you something."

She took the phone out of her hands when she looked at the text message.

'Good luck at UA, sweetie! ♥'

She smiled and replied back.

She sighed as she put her phone back and started running

She sighed as she put her phone back and started running. When she arrived, she was walking down the hall while people were making comments about her.

"Who is she?"

"Is she even part of this school?"

"I can tell by her uniform."

"Shut up, she's just visiting!"

She tried to ignore the comments as she flushed. She was in her thoughts until she bumped into someone. She yelped and fell backward. The female looked up to see a green thorn hair girl who stared blankly at her. She could possibly see the hint of blush on her cheeks.

"Um...hi? I'm Y/N. L-... Love your hair, by the way."

She nodded slowly as she helped her up.

"Thank you. My name is Ibara Shiozaki."

"Wow, a proper name for a proper girl like you!"

She blushed at the compliment and thanked her. She took a look at her uniform.

"Do you go to a different school?"

"Yeah...I got invited, but I don't have the uniform. Oh, I have to get going. See ya!"

She waved to her and left. She found the classroom and went inside.

"Sorry if I didn't knock, I'm just excited to be here!"

Aizawa slowly nodded and told her to come inside. She went in front of the class.

"This is Y/N L/N. You may know her from the incident."

"Hi, it's great to see you all again! Hope we can be great friends!"

She bowed until...

( If you don't want a backpack, you accidentally knocked over the schoolbag that was on the floor next to you and all your stuff came out

( If you don't want a backpack, you accidentally knocked over the schoolbag that was on the floor next to you and all your stuff came out. )

Y/N kept her down as the class shows her stuff falls from her bag. The female just stood there when the pink and red lines started creeping up on her face.

"GAAAAAAAAAH!!! I'M SO SO SORRY!!!" she exclaimed embrassily.

'How did Kola didn't get out?' she also thought in her mind.

She was about to pick up her books until someone else grabbed them. She looked up to see a tall, black ponytail girl picking them up and handing them to her.

"Here you go, you don't have to be embarrassed about it."

Another person, or a bird head guy, also helped her. She smiled and got up, thanking the two students. Eraser told everyone to change into their hero costumes because they are doing USJ disaster training. Good thing Y/N came on the right day.

"Hey, what's this? It looks so cute!" a voice who sounded like Ochako asked.

She looked up and her face went all completely pale. Ochako was holding her f/c heart-shaped charm.

"O-oh, um it's nothing!" she quickly took it away from her.

The class looked concerned but shrugged it off.

Timeskip to the bus cause why the fuck not?

Y/N was on the bus looking for a seat. She can tell that everyone is already sitting, so she started looking for it. It was until she saw a short purple hair female sitting by herself, looking at her phone. So, since she wants to make new friends, she went over to the emo girl.

"Hi, can I sit here with you?"

The girl looked up to see a h/c female. The one and only Y/N.

"Um...sure I guess."

"I'm Y/N, by the way."

"K-Kyota Jiro..."

She sat down and scooted a bit closer to her causing her to blush.

"Whatcha doing on your phone?"

"Oh...looking through the internet and stuff, nothing special."

"Ooooh, do you like anime, too? Wanna watch it together? There's my favorite one!"

The two females were watching the anime together with Y/N's earphones as Jiro smirked while Y/N was being distracted by the anime. The purple hair girl turned to see one of her classmates, Kaminari, and stick her tongue out slightly at him while he scoffed.

Timeskip again cause I'm lazy and want to eat mac and cheese with chicken nuggets.

They finally arrived at Y/N's eyes lit up when she saw the space hero, Thirteen. Y/N started fangirling about how she admires her for so long as the hero chuckled and patting her head.

"So Eraser, is this girl part of this class?"

"Sort of. She's staying with my class for a week. Since she's quirkless, she couldn't be doing the training with my students. Y/N, come with me."

"Oh, alright then! Everybody, follow me!"

She pouted a little but still followed her lead. Most of the students pouted as well and followed Thirteen. They wish the h/c female will come with them and also train to see how strong she is, even without a quirk. Y/N went to some sort of room where she can watch the students along with Present Mic. She was just chatting with him and Eraser until her eyes darted to a huge dark purple mist wall.

"Um, guys...look," she pointed to where it is.

The two pro heroes turned their heads and saw what was happening. It was until Y/N finally realized.

The league of villains was here right now.

Eraser ran out and told Thirteen to keep the students safe as he got into his hero mode. She jolted up her seat quickly and ran into the nearest restroom she can find. When she got into a stall and pulled out her charm.

"I don't know why these things always have to happen."

"I don't know either, but you have to transform fast! There's a lot right now, I think."

"Okay then..."

Like that, Y/N transformed into her magical girl form.