twenty two

liked by zendaya and 1,284,013 others

alinahjonas the big day

view comments

user2737 explain ??
user0019 u are too pretty
cassandraramos 😁

    "You look absolutely amazing" Tom grinned as he admired Alinah

       "Well I'd hope so, spent a good two hours getting ready" She giggled "You look, well, amazing too. You must be over the moon to see the movie!"

      "Yeah, I'm not the only one over the moon" Tom said, motioning over to where Harry and Cass were close together laughing about something. "Glad to know I'm not the only Holland brother who met his match"

     "Oh, is there another girl here or are you talking about me?" Looking around her jokingly, she turned back to Tom whose smile hadn't left his face since he saw her.

    "Y'know I'm glad you think you're funny, that's what I look for in my girlfriends, assuming you would like to be my girlfriend?" He asked, placing his hand on her shoulder.

    "Oh, you see the thing is I kinda promised Zayn Malik I'd save myself for him when I was in high school" More sounds of laughters came from her mouth as Tom put on a fake pout. "But he's with Gigi now so I think he's understand." She added, grabbing his hand from her shoulder to hold it.

    "Does this mean I can kiss you now?" He asked, squeezing her hand a little.

    "Like you even need to ask"

days later

liked by cassandraramos and 2,917,091 others tomholland2013 my best girl @alinahjonas

tomholland2013 my best girl @alinahjonas

view comments

user2737 wait for real??!!!

user1837 this is unfair tbh

user0991 idk who i'm more jealous of

daviddobrik wow thanks for stealing my assistant
tomholland2013 @davidobrik you're welcome 😁

a/n: not the ending I wanted but I don't really like writing anymore and I really just wanted to finish this. so enjoy this endgame and harry + cass!