ten

" Do it! If you won't I will steal your phone and do It myself " David urged Alinah. David, Cass, Jason, and Zane sat alongside Alinah in Davids living room. Him, trying to convince Lina to direct message Tom asking him to be in the vlog, which Alinah thought was rubbish.

" No! That's beyond embarrassing. He'll probably unfollow me right away or heck, just ignore the message. He doesn't care about your stupid vlogs " Alinah argued, squinting her eyes at her friends.

" Leave her alone, Dave. She doesn't want to scare her love away " Cass giggled. " What? Its true! Isn't it? " she said to Alinah, who was now staring at her.

" Awe, little Lina has a crush! I thought Zalinah was going strong!" Zane joked, getting a giggle from Alinah and the rest of their friends.

" Alinah, I will raise your pay if you do this one favor for me! Please! Anything you want, I will give you! " David begged, using his puppy dog eyes, that worked almost 75 percent of the time with Alinah. " If I get him in the vlogs i'm pretty much one step closing to meeting RDJ " he smirked.

" Dave, let's face it. You're never gonna meet RDJ " jason spoke, earning a high five from Alinah and Cass.
" No offense " he added

" Lina! Please " David pleaded one last time, crossing his fingers and giving a small smile.

" Fine! but i get the night off and I get to drive the Ferrari " she agreed, rolling her eyes at her friend.

" DEAL! "

alinahjonas
my stupid boss wants me to ask you to be in his stupid videos? yeah?
deleted

hey! tommo! what's up! wanna be in a youtube video?
deleted

hey, tom holland wanna marry me?
deleted

you're hot
deleted

hey! wanna be in my boss's youtube video?
deleted

hey!
sent