fifteen 1

Alinahs felt as if her heart could jump out from her chest. She was too scared to remove the blindfold that covered her eyes and look who was sitting next to her. Well, she didn't need to look, she knew who it was. Of course she knew, how could she not? He hadn't even said anything but Linah just knew it was Tom. Who else would David surprise her with?

"Tom?" she whimpered, slowly removing her blindfold. "holy guacamole! it's actually you!" jumping up from the couch and accidentally hitting Tom in the process, she walked further away from David and Tom. She slide down against the wall and began to cry.

"Linah? Are you alright?" Tom laughed, walking over to her with his arms opened, ready to hug her. David followed a couple inches behind him, getting everything on film.

Alinah got up from her crouching position and accepted his hug, letting some of her tears fall on to his shirt.

"I'm sorry for this, uh David said this would be funny" Tom explained, slowly pulling away from the hug.

"It was hilarious! You should've seen your face Linah!" David wheezed. Alinah made sure Tom wasn't looking at her before she flipped David off.

"i-i though you weren't going to be here for a while. If I would've know you'd show up earlier I would've made sure i was actually here" she said, moving the two to sit on the couch, while David still stood filming the two.

"Uh, David told me to come a bit earlier to do this surprise. I didn't know I was surprising you. He made it seem like I was meeting a fan the way he talked about it" Tom explained, his accent popping out to Alinah.

"Yeah, I did say a fan girl" David added from behind the camera. Alinah smacked David's arm, getting a small laugh from Tom.

He clearly felt awkward in this situation. He didn't do much research on David, Harry only told him he was a popular youtuber, the only youtuber he enjoyed watching was watch mojo, he had little to no idea who David Dobrik was. But, he was expecting something a bit more professional than what he was met with.

important !!! this is only a half of a chapter. i haven't updated in a month and i only have half of this chapter written and tbh i'm feeling lazy rn !! i'm sorry lol