eighteen

A/N :
   Okay so if you didn't know there's a bit of drama in the vlog squad community right now concerning Natalies ( Alinahs faceclaim ) relationship with a certain vlog squad member and I kinda wanted to add some drama so why not ?

P.s timeline update... i know it's kinda been all over the place ( well at least for me ) i wanna skip a few months. The first chapter was supposed to be set in late 2018 so the last few chapters have been early / mid 2019 but i want to just go straight to december of 2019 :) so enjoy

These past few months have been crazy for Alinah and Tom, his visits to see her got fewer and fewer as the weeks went on. She didn't expect him to keep up with his 2 visits a month but a part of her wanted him to be with her everyday. At first it was cut down to once a month but two months later she feels as if she hasn't seen Tom in forever. She felt guilty for missing Tom, they never officially put their relationship out to the world but she thought they dropped enough hints for everyone to just know.

What hurt the most for Alinah is the posts about him and Zendaya flooding her explore page on Instagram and her timeline on Twitter every now and then. She felt jealous for no reason. Even if they weren't public with they're relationship she knew deep down they were still together. And the text and many facetime screenshots she had between her and Tom proved that.

Alinah finally got out of her bed after she had her morning scroll through instagram. It was finally her birthday, the day she had dreaded for so long. She thought it was a cliche thing to hate her birthday but after 21 she got tired of them, but she still enjoyed to partying that would come the following night.

 She thought it was a cliche thing to hate her birthday but after 21 she got tired of them, but she still enjoyed to partying that would come the following night

( liked by daviddobrik and 482,925 others )
todderic_ happy birthday to my best girl :)

user8284 nope
user2883 aweeee
user2848 i do not like this.