Rebooting: 10%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

**************************************************

Pidge and Chika ended up going on the Carousel ride twice, the guy letting them stay on as a new line didn't form after them and well he asked if anyone wanted to go round again and most children cheered while their parents nodded. 

As they walked off, ready to head towards the Rumba Rapids, they got stopped by the worker from the story telling snail ride. He was warning them that the ride would be closed in the afternoon for the snails to be cleaned and looked over. 

Pidge thanked him before turning to Chika who was already nodding for them to go on the ride first before they head towards the Rumba Rapids. Pidge taking his hand and letting him pull along. She nodded towards the new worker before they sat in one of the snails that had a grey top hat. 

Sitting different sides on the snail than they did the last time, looking at bits they missed in the last ride before smiling like mad as they went threw there favourite part. Both deciding on silly faces as they got to the bit of the camera and making their best silly faces before laughing.

Climbing out at the end of the  ride and rushing over to the booth to find their photo, should be the only one since they didn't have anyone in front or behind them this time. Yet, Chika still screamed over finding their photo like a mad man, hopping while his hands held the edge of the counter to help him jump up and see over the counter before landing and jumping again.

"That one please, in a simple print out and a magnet, I know you normally have a limit but do you think can do a key ring as well. Fond memories and all, I'm happy to pay a little extra" Pidge spoke, slightly pleading eyes as she looked to the worker who just smiled before nodding.

"In truth, as long as it's not busy and no one else is around, we do print a third one if requested but I'll have to add a £2 extra for having three printed off" The worker answered and Pidge just nodded before turning as she felt Chika pull on her hand.

"I want to buy mine" Chika whispered hopeful making Pidge playfully roll her eyes before taking her bag off. Pulling out her purse and kneeling down.

"Yours will be £10, your gonna have to give him this note while I give him two of these notes and this shiny coin that's £2" Pidge replied, pulling out one of the ten pounds notes and giving it to him, watching him carefully grip it not wanting to rip it but also not wanting to lose it. She placed her twenty two pounds down on the counter for the worker, placing her purse back in her backpack. 

"I can't reach" Chika sulked as he tried holding up the tenner to place it down but only reached the edge.

Pidge just chuckled before picking him up, holding him to her hip before letting him place the tenner down, the worker smiling and giving a thankful nod before putting all the money away. Passing two white paper bags, one with the magnet and key ring while the other bigger paper bag held the whole print out photo. 

Pidge soon placed Chika back down to place the paper bags back in her paper bag before placing it back on. Giving a thankful nod to the worker before taking Chika hand in her own and walked out of the booth, heading towards the Rumba Rapids, the line a little long but they were happy to wait. 

It took them twenty minutes before they finally got in one of the circled bots, strangers joining them. Three young males close to Pidge age and two teen girls. Chika shuffling closer to her while the two different groups that joint them were talking to each other. The two teens seemed nervous but excited, the three males talking and joking around a little, one of them clearly scared over the ride but his two friends were helping to distract him.