Rebooting: 25%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: Heads up, I've already uploaded a couple chapters before this one. Please check them out and read them first otherwise this chapter might not make much sense to you all. 

**************************************

"W-What happened?" Hunk worriedly asked as he looked around the room, freezing at the sight Snake and Scream bodies left on the ground while Time-Kid still laid knocked out under the dresser. 

"It's Wewnętrzne potwory, he's been one of the most wanted villains for years now. He's got a long list of victims we've still not been able to save" Fasho mumbled out in surprise, staring wide eye towards the owl like villain who stayed huddled up, not giving anyone a single look as his eyes stayed frozen by the direction of the pool. 

"Snake and Scream too, how did they get in here? Snake should still be locked up after I caught her a few months back" Lady Whip commented, a tight frown on her lips as she looked to the villain she was sure should still be locked away behind bars. 

"They're dressed as waiters!" Boomer pointed out their stare of dress, hinting at how the villains had snuck in without them noticing. 

"They're none of the waiters who were hired, all of us was formally checked and had to show her faces to our fellows workers to make sure we spot any outsiders sneaking in" The Waiter who was speaking with Romelle yesterday spoke up, passing on a small but important bit of information to the rest. Romelle glancing to him a little relief to not find him as a secret villain. 

"Then how did they get the uniforms?" Dilophosaurus asked with worry, if all waiters had seen each worker face without a mask and had to learn over their body stances, the villains couldn't just easily walked in with borrowed uniforms.

"Only one way to get the uniforms used for this week, they've clearly killed a few workers here already and stole the uniforms for themselves"

Everyone turned towards the voice, finding Glitch standing by the entrance to the hall, her back turned to the closed doors that would lead deeper into the hotel. Her eyes dull as she looked over the unmoving villains on the ground. 

"Glitch! Are you okay?" Lance perked up, worry for his friend clear in his eyes as he looked to her.

"I'm fine, I was able to stop myself from being effect by Time-Kid powers. There's only one left but I fear I'm not able to stop him on my own. He has a copying power, he can shape-shift into anyone and now, he's got a full room of people to turn into" Glitch mumbled out, worn out and holding her arm like she was in pain while weakly glancing around.

She looked the part of having to fight villains all alone and Keith felt an urge of concern and anger but his nose sniffed the air. His ears twitching before turning sharper as he glared towards "Glitch", his teeth showing as he snarled a little.

"That's not Glitch" Keith growled out, getting into a fighting stance as his fellow voltron comrades turned to him confused.

"What do you mean that's not Glitch? Sure, she's a bit .. filthy but no one's gonna stand shining after facing so many villains alone" Romelle argued back as she turned towards Keith who's nose just twitched. 

Shiro staring at the newest member, taking in his stance, his pulled back ears and the sharp canine teeth being shown. Keith was clearly sniffing a threat, his instincts had kicked in and they've all learnt that Keith's instincts had never been wrong so far.