Rebooting: 17%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: I'll be calling them by their names unless they're talking to each other..

********************************************

Hero's..

Fasho - She has a random super power. She can have fabric shot out of her fingers and made a full outfit in seconds, mostly using the clothing to tie up criminals or villains. Already dressed them up in fancy clothing since she doesn't expect anyone to stand near her unless they were dress to perfection in her eyes. 

Sir Winds - He can form winds from his hands and lips. Controlling it as soon as he formed the amount he needs and uses it to catch low rank villains. Swooping them into the air and leaving them hovering in the air until they're arrested and taken away by cops. 

Lady whip - She can paralyse a person for a single minute but she can't do it directly. She can only do it by touching something and smacking someone with the object making her seem a bit kinky. But she's bellowed by many fans and she uses a whip that can be pulled short and extend to become rather long. She uses a type of leather that won't hurt a person too badly but make them feel a slight sting before her paralysing power works. She can't be too nice when fighting otherwise she's be the one to get beaten up. 

Smasher - He can made his hands grow huge before slamming them down at the village/criminal or object he needs to smash or catch. His body is rather big anyway and his hands can become as large as a lorry if he's concentrates enough. He's also known for over smashing and leaving a bit of a mess after every fight, he doesn't get punished since he's one of the best hero's and beloved by many fans.   

Boomer - With a single drop of his blood he can make a small explosion. More the amount of blood the bigger the explosion. He mostly go to a blood bank once a month to drain some of his blood that he'll freeze and put in small tubes before placing them on his hero belt. He could use fresh or old blood making him just use his drawn blood to stop himself from bleeding out during a battle. 

Dilophosaurus - She may be small but her hair floats up in the air and she can spit out acid from her mouth. She holds an medication that cures and reduces her acid burns, keeping some in her hero suit to place on the village/criminal after taking them down. 

Food King - The more he eats the harder his body becomes. He always eating during patrolling and carrying different snacks on his belt to nibble on during a fight. He's a round chubby man that never loses weight but his skin can become as hard as steel when he activates his power but he must have food in his tummy for it to work.

Ice-bound - She can covered her whole body into ice and form ice weapons. She mostly takes care of simple criminals since she's easily damaged.

Flamo - He can make his whole body be covered in flames but can only shoot flames out of his pointed fingers making him make fake gun signs when shooting the flame balls out. 

Villains..

Copier - After touching a person he can completely copy their image, voice and make a false copy of their power that doesn't actually work as well as the ordinal. He's rather dangerous and often known for copying a low class hero before walking round and causing trouble while leaving the low class hero body tied up somewhere hidden.