Rebooting: 1%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Long ago the earth was ran by simple humans had nothing truly special to them but one day a child was born with a special gift. 

Born with a super power, why most feared the child inhuman ability, it was the start of a new generation. 

More and More children were being born with new powers, all different kind and soon it became normal to have a power. 

Why everyone is born with a power, they won't unlock it fully until around the age of five or six, it suddenly pop up randomly and then the child will understand what's is power truly is before working on control it. 

This was how the world worked, the human race becoming a new generation of super beings.

But three labels was given out as the human race saw having a power as normal as having ears. 

These three labels were..

Hero for those who wanted to protect their home and their people.

Villains for those who decided to use their power for evil and harm the peace within the world. 

Civilians for those who didn't want to use their power for good nor evil, they just wanted to live a normal life without overusing their power for a greater need. 

To keep track of hero's, each town or city was given a hero company .. even name different and while some companies were big others were small. 

The hero's companies hired those who would stand as hero's in the people eyes and be responsible to looking after them. They were in charge of keeping the hero's in check and make sure they follow the city laws as well while saving the day. Hero companies was given money from the goverment and it would be used to repair any damage ceased from a hero fight or

Our story starts within Garrison City, a city that was well protected by the Hero company Voltron. 

It was a medium size company, a building with just three floors and kept opposite the city police station. It was painted a lovely silver colour with big proud black doors and the windows edge painted in red, green, yellow or blue. A v shape symbol placed on the centre of the building, painted in Blue, red, black, green and yellow  with a light purple outline. 

Bold letters over the door saying the single word VOLTRON, the first floor used for anyone to walk in and write up a help report for hero's to look into for anyone could didn't have much luck with the cops or need a hero hand for a certain issues. The second floor used as the hero's private floor, anyone who wasn't as hero and held their ID bracelet couldn't enter the floor. It had two lifts and a stairs case but the entrance doors needed the ID bracelet. The third floor was used as the offices, they had all the needed systems to keep an eye over the whole city and be alerted when a hero was needed. 

Eight Hero's was the gods of Garrison City, holding the love of the people and known for being the legendary defenders. 

Doreinā (ドレイナー or Drainer), A hero with the power of Power Absorbtion. Draining his component power and energy but never killing them. 

Beasty, A hero who can form his body into one of a beast. Only a single beast form, one of a monster that held great strength, super senses and sharp claws and teeth. (Galran form).

Glitch, A hero who has a mixture of powers. One of them being able to hack an object or even a living person and taking over their body like they were just a computer to hack. The other part of their power is being able to Phasing, just passing threw floors or walls like a glitch in a system. 

Velocidad (Speed), The fastest man on earth with powerful kicks, A hero with super speed.

Queen, A hero with diamond amour that forms over her body at will.

Lighten, A hero with electricity powers. 

Guardian, A hero with the power of forming force fields. 

Protean, A hero with the power of body manipulation (Growth and Stretching his body). 

These eight was the first and last defence within the city, the only hero's within the city that stand up to villains and help protect the city they called home and found a place to belong within. 

"This is Glitch, subject down and crying like a bit-mfh" Glitch started to say into her ID bracelet to report back to base over capturing the thief who just stole from a super market. Glaring towards Velocidad who gloved hand was over her mouth to stop her from cursing.

"We in public, no cursing since some are recording us and children might hear" Velocidad whispered, keeping a friendly smile on his lips to not worry anyone around them.

"We have the subject and he crying like a baby" Glitch corrected her statement after slapping Velocidad hand away.

"Glitch and Velocidad make a good team but it's rare, Glitch normally works solo while Velocidad normally keeps with Protean, they a team" Shiro explained as he glanced to the newest member, both of them standing as normal civilians while they watched the event.

"She rather invisible when needed but rather skilled" The newest member commented making Shiro look to him surprised before smiling. 

"Come on, they'll be heading back to the company soon. It's almost the end of the patrol shift and they'll either wait around in the company for a call before heading home or just head out and come in if they're needed. But we should be able to get you to meet them today unless you want to do the formal meeting tomorrow morning" Shiro offered as he looked back to the two hero's who stood back as the suspect was placed in the back of the police car. 

"I'll wait tomorrow as I start my first day" the newbie answered, glancing to the hero's once more before walking away. 

******************************************************

Doreinā -  Drainer    [   ドレイナー  ]

Velocidad - Speed 

Protean - tending or able to change frequently or easily / able to do many different things; versatile.