Rebooting: 21%

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Side Note: This is the type of masks the waiters, hotel workers and any staff would be wearing. They'd either be the hotel colours with the hotel name on the back of the head. Or they have colours matching the uniform of the type of job they're being paid to do but still have the hotel name written on the back of their head. 

(Also, fun fact: Masks like these were given out to burn victims in the 1800's .. they used it to cover their ruined faces in hopes to be able to carry on acting human and most would see the mask as a new face. It was during some times of war after all, no one really cared over that stuff and the masks were just a second face for them to use now their first one was damaged)

 It was during some times of war after all, no one really cared over that stuff and the masks were just a second face for them to use now their first one was damaged)

*********************************************

The Next Day..

"All right, you can be known as the "Waiter".  The waiter, dress to impress and always using his powers to stop anyone from falling lower then satisfied. Using your slick moves to keep everyone refresh and stop them from ever feeling parched. His weapon of choice and shield is his serving tray and with it, he can never be defeated" Romelle grinned back, waving her hands all over the play as she gave out a new hero profile. She was dressed in her hero suit, mask on and should be acting as guardian right now but she was letting her Romelle self slip out a little. 

"So, the serving tray will become like Captain America shield. I'll just be a cooler version of him since I'm in a half fancy suit" The waiter replied with an amused look on his face, dressed in the simple black and white waiter uniform and his tray tucked under his arm. He wore the worker mask that all workers were forced to wear during this week making his identity as hidden as the hero's.

"Yeah, it's much better then calling you as no name" Romelle mumbled back with a playful smile, poking at the waiter arm a little as she was finding It rather enjoyable around him. At first he just helped to steady her as she tripped and he did pull her to the side before she thanked him. As he was about to leave, gain more refreshments to place on his tray she stopped him and asked for a name. But he wasn't allowed to give that out just like she wasn't, she was starting to hate all they safety measures In the hero meet up. And that's how they got talking like this and she was loving it. 

"I don't know, I think "No Name" sounds rather cool. No name, a national spy who's identity is completely wiped from the planet and even his own employers wipe all knowledge of him by wiping their memory. He's sly, sneaky and always ready to face the unknown dangers that people only dream over. He's a ghost, a spy that comes around the world and gaining all and any intel on his servants before taking down his real targets. He's everywhere but nowhere .. could he be a hero or a villain" The waiter smirked back, lifting his tray while leaving his eyes undercover and trying to act all secretive and sly making Romelle giggle. It would have looked much cooler if he wasn't wearing a white and black mask that covered his whole face and even had any hair tucked away but she had to admit, his eyes were lovely to stare at.