7

"YO DALA GIRLIES INDEED!"

~.* .* . **.~

The way the winds howl angrily almost made his goggles fly out of his head. Thankfully he was able to grab it before it goes with the wind. It was around ten in the morning when he decided to go to the Winery, hopefully wishing that his friend was outside taking strolls. It's not as if Bennett was scared to knock on the winery's door and ask for his friend.

But the fact that he's going to knock on the Diluc's winery. Not going to lie but Bennett adores that man. If you don't- then better raise your standards.

He adores how awesome Diluc is whenever in combat. The way he swings his claymores at hiluchurls with an unbothered face is enough to make Bennett awe at him. And might he add, Diluc's a powerful person. And! He is very successful. In short, Bennett thinks that Diluc's a lucky man.

Unlike him, who's cursed with bad luck forever.

And as if the winds heard him, Bennett quickly shivered at how cold it is today. Scolding himself for not bringing a cloak at all. Although he can just teleport back to Monstadt right away, the thought of his friend walking out of the winery prevents him from doing so.

What if she thinks that he abandoned her? But- what if she gets weirded out when she saw him standing here for a while? What if she's taking a nap because she's tired and he ruined it? Worst case scenario is that she doesn't want to hang out with him-

ah.. Did he say hang out? Apologies- what he meant is to accompany him to his daily commissions.

The poor boy was too deep in thought. Failing to notice an old man who has been watching him stand there doing nothing. And he goes by the name, 'Tunner'. Even though it is not his business to pry over the silver haired boy's problem, he can't help but worry at how fragile he looks. He was shaking and Tunner doesn't know if it's because of the winds or something else.

It was when the boy shrieked loudly when Tunner cleared his throat unconsciously, the old man signaled for the boy to come closer.

Bennett embarrassingly regained his posture, with a blush he made his way to the old man. Has he been there all along? Watching him go back and forth, stare at the Winery for such a time now? Oh Barbatos, Oh Barbatos, Oh Barbatos, OH BARBATOS-

"Are you alright young man?"

"AH! I- ah- uhm.. "

Bennett stammered, not meeting the old man's eyes. Unconsciously, he was waving his hands around- not really knowing what he's doing.

His actions only made Tunner furrowed his brows worryingly at the boy in front of him. A visible sweat rolling down from his forehead to his cheek. Tunner was old, old enough to be confused on what was happening around him. Old enough to wonder why a former protector of Monstadt is trying to destroy Monstadt.

So what Tunner did was reach his hands towards Bennett, the boy flinched when he felt a hand placed on top of his shoulder. The younger boy has no choice but to meet eyes with Tunner, who oddly made him scared when the old man gave him a serious look.

Reminds him of his dads when both of them are angry.

Tunner cleared his throat before asking, "What are you doing here?"

Which only made Bennett stutter more as he replied, "AH! Well, er-uhm!"

Bennett sighed disappointedly once realizing that he's not really giving the old man the answer he wants. So he hunched as he looked down at the ground. He felt the old man slowly releasing his hold on his shoulder which he doesn't really mind. Once finding enough courage to answer the question, Bennett raised his meeting Tunner's eyes and with a pout he replied,