10

"Welcome back! Would you like to take a bath? Eat dinner? Or perhaps.. Me?"

~.* .* . **.~

Once Aether, Jean, Diluc and Paimon got back to Monstadt. The whole citizens were already waiting for their return shouting out praises to the three of them. As usual, Diluc didn't even react much and continued walking while Aether and Jean waved back at the citizens with a smile.

Whatever they did seemed effective since the winds had calmed down, sun back at shining brightly and they took this as a signal that the storm stopped. And this is cause for a celebration!

The three of them continued walking to where Angel's share was, Diluc opened the door for the three of them to enter and once doing so he was greeted with people raising their mugs full of wine.

"WELCOME BACK!"

Of course his eyes widened at the unexpected surprise. And when his eyes traveled to Charles who was also raising a mug while pointing at him, a heartwarming scoffed escaped his lips at the action. Before entering the tavern, Jean and Aether followed behind him- smiling at the warm welcome.

"Ah, Master Diluc!"

Charles loudly stated as Diluc entered the bar counter making his way beside him. Although Diluc didn't bother to spare him a glance, Charles still wore a smile, already used to Diluc not liking eye contact. And so again he spoke,

"Good to have you back."

Diluc in response hummed, taking off his hair tie as his red locks flawlessly swayed. He first let his fingers travel his scalp, massaging it in the process before tying his hair in a high ponytail. More than one person has already complimented how beautiful his hair is, not that he cared. But he has been taking more care of his hair especially when it reminds him of his father.

"You can go home now Charles- I'll take over."

Was what Diluc said. Charles replied with a loud laugh before patting Diluc on the back while saying,

"You should ease yourself Master Diluc. Taking a break doesn't hurt!"

And with that, Charles made his way to exit. Not thinking twice when Diluc told him to go home. Master's orders! Now going back to Diluc, he closed his eyes and breathed in and out. The noise surprisingly did not bother him a bit.

Charles told him to take a break but for Diluc, this is break. This tavern- Angel's Share, the noise, the voices, the people. It's what makes him so relaxed.

Although it was short lived- Diluc opened his eyes once he heard a slam of a hand on the table.

"Two mugs of dandelion wine please!"

Venti leaned on the table with a cheeky smile directed at Diluc. Both of them stared at one another for a bit before Diluc let out a sigh and turned his back on Venti to get the wine. Venti swayed his legs, patiently watching Diluc as he poured dandelion wine inside the mugs.