3

"You're cute, I wanna take you out."

~.* .* . **.~

Bennett was on the verge of crying.

Literally.

The sun was up high, birds were singing a lullaby, flowers were swaying back and forth in a calming rhythm as the breeze passed by them. The temperature was not hot nor cold, everything feels normal. Everything is normal, which was oddly surprising for Bennett.

He expected to rain today, totally not expecting it to be sunny and look so, well, normal.

Is he hallucinating?

It's already been an hour without anything happening to him. Which is a whole new level of odd and suspicious. At this time around he would be chasing the squirrel who eerily had a thing for his shoe. He would be tripping, drowning, accidentally falling off a cliff right now. Heck, he should already have a new scar right now!

Could it be that his bad luck was removed?

Turns out it wasn't

The poor boy can't even feel his body anymore. He tried anything, shouting for someone to help him, bang his head on the ground praying that a miracle would happen. But he knows, Bennett knows so bad that he's just feeding himself lies.

Now how did this happen?

Ah well let's say all that Bennett wants is a normal morning walk.

What normal people do.

Maybe this time, something lucky might happen to him.

Due to how distracted he is by imagining, he failed to notice a tree root ahead of him. Surprise, surprise he tripped on it. Bennett wasn't able to act quickly as he started tumbling downwards continuously with such speed that he wasn't able to register what was happening around him already.

And the next thing he knows, is that his body is under the ground.

Literally.

Oh, and it couldn't get worse alright!

The skies became dark out of nowhere, he can hear the loud rumbles above his head making Bennett think that it was going to rain.

And it did.

All he wanted is to take a walk, not to fall on a cliff and get stuck under the ground.

Give him a break, geez.

"C'mon Bennett, it's okay!"

He said out loud, shaking his head to both sides trying his best to shoo the negative thoughts away.

"W-we'll find a way out! Just like we always do!"

If someone were to hear him, he sounded like a weird person talking to himself. That is an 'If'. He doubts someone will see him in this kind of state.

"No! There will be someone, I just have to wait.."

It was very tempting for his tears not to blend in with the rain. His once dry silver hair now wet from the cold waters of the rain ruining his previous hairstyle, his once warm body now being cold as the ground absorbs his warmth. Why can't he just live a normal life like the others? Why does he have to be so unlucky?

"No, nonono Bennett- no! Stop thinking like that. We're already happy from who we are, don't think so negative now-"

"Woah a talking head."