13

"Into the thick of it!"

~.* .* . **.~

Seven days passed by with ease, especially when troubles and headaches were saved by the blond traveler and his floating companion. But they're not the focus here. The main focus here is located at the Dawn Winery.

And inside a room of the Winery stands (Y/n), who has been under the care of Diluc Ragnvindr for exactly three months. And after all those three months the female's finally going to leave. Not only just leaving the Winery but Monstadt too.

Wrapping her belt around her waist she adjusted it's tightness with a quiet grunt before locking it in place. Her eyes landed on the small bag on top of the bed before looking around the empty and null looking room. She doesn't own much from the start. Some items are a part of the Winery, some belong to Diluc. Which makes packing much easier.

(Y/n) grabbed her bag by the handle with ease, pulling the door handle with ease before stepping out of the room. Not looking back when she pulled the door close.

The female was looking at her shoes and the stairs on her way down. Not noticing most of the staff, including Diluc, was waiting for her arrival. And once she did, both of her feet already landed on the ground floor. Now (Y/n) was genuinely confused. A curious smile made her way to her lips, taking a small step forward to come closer to the crowd.

"What's all this?"

(Y/n) pointed out her index finger making a small circular motion. And Adeline was first to speak. Surprising the female with a warm hug that made her eyes widen. The hug felt nice, it was genuine and felt safe. Like a mother's hold. Too bad (Y/n) wasn't given time to hug back when Adeline changed their position. The head maid holding (Y/n) by the shoulders, giving her a soft smile before saying,

"It's a big world out there (Y/n).. Stay safe."

The female beamed at Adeline's words. But before she could even reply back, Elzer enters the scene, calling her attention by her name. And Adeline de-attached her touch, placing her hand together while taking a step back. In hand, the man carries a jug made out of wood. He walked closer to (Y/n) before placing it gently on her hands.

"You'll never know when the river waters are dirty or not. Bring this with you, we don't want you dying out of thirst."

Warm. That's what the female felt once those words came out of Elzer's lips. Warm and loved. Funny how the Archons are not giving her a chance to speak because Hillie and Moco gave her no time to speak and give her gratitude when both of them lounged at her with open arms. It made (Y/n) widen her eyes at the sudden weight of the two maids who were wailing rather loudly.

The sudden force made her stumble a few steps backward thankfully not falling down on the tiled floor. With Hillie's arms wrapped around her neck and Moco's around her waist, (Y/n) was frozen in place. Trying to process what just happened.