Chapter 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy everyone! Here I am with Chapter 10! :) I Hope you like it !!!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After he left I got my phone and called my Nyoka and asked if her if she wanted to come out tonight. She said yes of course and she called monica while i called Zania who was with Christina. We all agreed to go to this new teen club. We hung up so we could get ready. I texted Rom so that he knew where to meet us. I couldnt face him right now so I'm going to drive myself there

Me: Hey Rom Tonight is set.

Rom: Nicee where we going?

Me: We gon hit up that new teen club. "5 Starr"

Rom: Ight cool. so gonna hop in the shower nd gt dressed. ill call u when im comin to get u.

Me: Naw it's cool. imma drive myself der. I'll see yah later. :)

Rom: Oh ight later...

I think he was a lil hurt by that but i just cant sit in car with him for 20 min right now. I can't. I went took a 40min shower to try to get Stevens scent off me. I got out the shower and brush my teeth and put on some make-up and straighten my hair. Then put on my black and hot pink matching bra and thong. I went into my walk-in closet and picked out a black high waisted fitted skirt with a black tube top and black pumps... I checked my self out one last time in my mirror and grab my bag and keys and went to let shaun know i was leaving.

I knocked on his door "Hey Shaun!"

"Yeah I'm coming." He came to the door and opened.

"Where are you going?" he asked while looking at my outfit

"I came to let you know I'm going out tonight."

"Where? and dressed like that? Who you going with?" He questioned me.

"I'm going down to 5 starr with the girls and Rom." I told him

"Oh alright. You call me if you need anything and be home before 6am you know dads coming back tomroro morning."

"Oh right i totally forgot. I'll be here don't worry. Please don't tell him anything about the Steven thing. I'll tell him on my own".i begged him.

"Alright sis. But you better tell him. because you know i will." he said while hugging me and squeezing the life out of me.

"Ugghhh, bro your hugging me to tight cant breathe" I managed to cough out.

"Oh sorry, see you later Kat. Be safe and careful and safe" he closed his door. I went to my car and drove off.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 15 Minuets Later ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

When I got there every one was already there outside waiting for me.  

"Damn you looking good Kat!" Rom then whistled at me.  

"Yeah girl damn if I was a guy I would be all over you" Monica said. 

"Wassup thickumz? Who you out here tryna impress?" Zania said while poking me on my thighs. 

"Guys chill" I told them while laughing. "I'm just trying to have fun and ain't nothing wrong with looking sexy as Fuck while doing it"  

"Alright girl I hear yuh. Well lets go get live As Fuck!" Nyoka yelled out which made every body turned to look at us.  

"yes is there a problem?" I yelled at the people staring at us. They all turned around real fast and continued what they was doing. If they would have said any thing about me I would've heard. Anyways so we went straight into the club since kavan knew the owner he got us on the VIP guest list. when we walked in the club was in full swing. People was dancing and making out all over the place. We went to our booth in the back and ordered some Colas for all of us.