Chapter 9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone ! Listen I wanna say sorry for such a long wait but I'm writing this book bit by bit and I dont have a like a story line. I just know what i want but Idk when. If you get that... lol well um Right now me and my hmm what should I call him my on and off again boyfriend is having troubles again. So, I'm trying to channel that in here and I hope you guys like this :)

This Chapter is dedicated to @SongKW :) Your comment made me start writing  and rewriting as soon as I saw it :) Thankyouu :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Katalayah's POV

I left him there flaming. Haha I know he mad you can see it all over his face. But, whatever that's what he gets. Anyways Hmmm I wonder what I should eat. Damn there aint shit in this fridge. Oh, never mind I found some chips and my favorite ! Yay, Damn I'm really glad there's no one else in here to see me dancing like a fool.

"What are you doing?" Rom said between laughs.

I jumped and dropped my bag of chips all over the floor. "Fuck, Romero that's not funny! Stop laughing at me" I pouted and crossed my across my chest pulling down my shirt a lil and showing my cleavage some more.

"Oh I'm s-s-or" he stuttered and I cut him off and smirk and said "Baby boy my eyes are up here"

"Oh, I know but it's such an amazing view. Their so perfect and they taste like strawberries" He whispered getting closer to me.

"Oh really" I asked him

"Yeah, and it just makes me wonder what you taste like" he whispered in my ear and nibbled on it.

I shivered from what he was doing and pushed him away. "Nuh un, we do not need a repeat of what just happened up there."

"I guess. What the fuck is his problem and anyways and what'd you do to make him chill out" He questioned me.

I laughed a little "What's with the third degree?" I asked

"No, third degree. I'm sorry I was just curious" he replied looking directly at me.

"You know curiosity killed the cat."

"Well it's a good thing I'm not a cat"

"Are you sure?" I said while laughing. I know how much he hates cats. Most were-wolfs do.

"Kat dont play with me"

"okay okay relax" I said.

It suddenly got like really quite. Awkward quite. As if Rom read my mind he broke the silence saying "lets go out tonight".

"Hell yeah, But where?"

"Um idk" He said while laughing.

"Umm i know i'll call the girls they always know when there's a good party or club scene to hit up" I said while feeling my pockets and my bra for my phone when i realized i left it in my room.

"Kat are you okay?" he said while laughing at me.

"oh yeah im fine i was looking for my phone. I'm gonna go get my phone and get dressed. You should go home and get ready too". I replied to him

"Alright, I'll see you soon beautiful" He smiled and kissed me. Nothing much but it was sweet and caring. i felt safe and happy.

With that we hugged and i said goodbye and walked him to the door then went to my room. What i saw when i got to my room shocked me. Steven was sitting on my bed just staring and smiling at my pictures. Thats when he realized I was there and looked at me. Our eyes locked and I swear that for a moment I stopped breathing. Suddenly I started remembering our kiss from earlier and i craved his kiss i craved his touch. I just want to kiss and lick his perfectly sculpted body. Then a smirk came across his face
"I can read your mind remember kitten?" and i snapped out of and so embarrassed i looked away from him.

"Shut up Steven what are you doing in here still?"

"Well i was just looking at your pictures but now i have a few other things in mind." He said in a low sexy seductive tone that made me just want to fuck him right then and there.

"Really and what would that be ass-hole?" Next thing I knew he had me up against the wall. And i cant lie that turned me on. I want him so bad it hurts.

"Mmm mami you smell so good" he said while nibbling on my ear and moving his hand down to cup my pussy. I moaned instantly at his touch.

"Wh-what are you doing? Please st-stop" I managed to get out

"Damn, baby you are so fucking wet" whispered in my ear.

He went into my pants and began rubbing on my clit while i moaned softly.

"Fuck Kat!" He said seductively in my ear then i pushed him off me and yelled "Get The Fuck Out".

He had a confused looked on his face then smirked and took a step closer to me.

"C'mon Kitten we both know you want me"

"Yeah i want you to get out of my room" I said even though i wanted him so bad right now. "I gotta get ready to go out with Romero. So leave."

I saw his eyes flash from there usual blue-greenish color to gold i knew his wolf was trying to take over. "Calm down Steven."

"Your MINE Katalayah. MINE"

"NO. I could've been yours i would've been yours but you blew it. You REJECTED ME. So leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled at him with tears falling from my eyes.

"Kitten i'm sorry. I swear to you I'm sorry. I want you so bad but I cant be with you. I'm sorry. Please stop crying. I never meant to hurt you." he pleaded

"Yeah well too late.. You broke my heart and now you wanna say you never meant to hurt me? No Steven I'm beyond hurt. So please just leave me alone" i said not meeting his eyes.

He got up and went to the door then whispered "I cant leave you alone but ill give you your space. I'm sorry." then he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay every one first i want to say I hope you all had an Amazing Christmas. And i am truely sorry for how late i am with this update. But i promise to never make you wait this long again. If anything i will warn you far in advance. But with how busy i am with everything. I'm changing how much i update to once a week. maybe two if i get the time. But I hope You like this

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

VOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ")