Chapter 8

Shauns's POV

I'm so fucking pissed off. I swear I would kill him if he wasn't my brother and what the fuck is Steven doing in here?

"What the fuck is wrong with you Trevor? And what the fuck is you doing here? Didn't I tell you to stay the fuck away?' I yelled at them both

"I-I-I" Steven stuttered

"I-I-I what?" I yelled getting more annoyed every second.

"I was just trying to help her" He said softly

"You wanted to help her? Since when the fuck do you care? You sure as hell didn't when you decided to reject her. So get gone and stay the fuck away!" I yelled at Steven

He looked conflicted for a moment then he left. I picked up my brother off the floor and told Kat I would be right back and don't move. I went to his room and threw him on his bed.

"What were you thinking man? You really going to beat up on your baby sister? I don't understand why you don't like her." I said

"I know man. I was wrong. But bitch mad me mad." I cut him off there and said "shes your sister and a girl so don't sit here and call he a bitch ever and definitely not in front of me."

Trevor said to me "Mann what ever. I really don't give a fuck about her or you right now."

"From this moment I'm officially done with you Trevor. Don't you EVER our-MY sister again. Because i will not hesitate to whup yo ass!" I half yelled at him and left.

Romero's POV

Ugh, man I hate that nigga bruh!. He fucking had the nerve to hurt my girl and then punch me off-guard. Pussy ass bitch. Damn, bruh I wonder if shes mad at me right now. FUCK.

"Kat?"

"Yeah I'm here Rom are you alright?" she asked very concerned

"Me? Your asking if I'm okay when I let Trevor push you? Shouldn't you be mad?" I whispered towards the end afraid of what she would say.She crawled closer to me and pulled my head up to look at her and she said

"Why would i be mad at you? You defended me. I should be thanking you." she said then she leaned in and kissed me.

"Thank You."

I smirked then replied "If that's how you thank someone then I need to defend you some way Every Day."

She laughed and playfully pushed me before saying "shut up!"

"Owe"

Katalayah's POV

"Owe" He whined

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" I apologized

He laughed at me "Kat chill I was just kidding"

I hit him again this time just a little harder and he whined again.I looked at him pretending to be upset and said "Good, I hope that really hurt" He put his hand over his heart pretending what i said hurt his feelings.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked away. He cupped my face and said "Kat, I don't know if you've realized but I like you A lot and I wanna be with you." he said softly while looking into my eyes.

"I know that but I really wanna take things slow though. Okay?" I asked

"Of-course and I know the perfect way to start. Katalayah will you go out with me Friday night?"

"Yes!" I half screamed at him and then laughed at how I answered his question.

"I mean I would love to go out with you"

He smiled while staring into my eyes and leaned in kissed me. I immediately kissed back; his tongue passed over my lips asking for entrance that i granted. Our tongues swirled around fighting for dominance that he won. Noticing we both needed air he pulled apart only to kiss down my jaw line and stopped at my neck and began sucking on my neck. I tilled my head to the side and let out a soft moan. He moved back up to my lips and I sat on his lap so that I was straddling him. He cupped my breast in his hand and kissed down my jaw line and neck to my breast.

He pulled my shirt down and latched onto my nipple and began sucking. I tilted my head and arched my back into him while I softly moaned his name.

Steven's POV

WTF is wrong with Trevor? I cant believe he would put his fucking hands on her like that!

"I Want Mate. GO TO MATE" my wolf Isaiah yelled at me.

No, I helped make Trevor leave her alone and now I'm done.

"Go To Mate. I NEED MATE." he whined sounding depressed.

So, I gave in. Fine I'll go to her check and see if shes okay and then I'm leaving.

I got up off the couch and went upstairs to her room. But what i saw when I got there made my heart break. There she was on top of that guy kissing him and moaning his name. I was so mad I punched the wall and she jumped and turned to look at me.

"Steven, Wtf are you doing? What is wrong with you? Get out!" She yelled at me but I wouldn't and couldn't move. I was beyond pissed at this point.

Katalayah's POV

Every thing was going Good until I heard a loud thud. I jumped and turned to see Steven standing there looking mad as fuck.

Shit, how long has he been standing there? did he see all that? Wait a minuet why the fuck do I care? Shit, he had his fun with his slut so Imma have my fun with my soon to-be man.

"Steven, Wtf are you doing? What is wrong with you? Get out!" I yelled at him but he didnt move. I saw his eyes switching from his normal blue-greenish eye color to black. His wolf is trying to come out fuck. I cant handle another fight.

I stood up and Romero got up after me. I tried to walk to Steven but Romero grabbed my hand and asked "what are you doing?". I whispered "I'm his mate. I'm the only one that can calm him down at this point. Now let me go. He let me and I walked over to Steven and put my hand on his shoulder.

I yelled at Romero and told him to get out. He yelled back and questioned "why?!". I yelled "I said leave now." I really didn't want him to see what I was about to do.

Romero left I got closer to Steven and said "Steven please calm down."

"I cant"

I sighed and got on my tip toes and pulled him closer and kissed him. It took a minuet but he relax and began to kiss me back... I pulled away and he growled at me.

"Don't growl at me! How dare you try to come here get made because I'm with him. What did you expect me to wait around for you while prance your little hoes in front of me? No I don't think so!" I yelled.

"IDGAF. It wasn't me who was mad it was my wolf." he replied trying to defend himself.

"Yeah, sure. I don't care anymore Steven. But, I told you I was gonna make you regret rejecting me. and this baby is only the beginning." I said and then walked past him because damn I was hungry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Hey you guys. What did you think? You like it ? Btw I am extremely sorry for such a long wait!. That is why I made this one a little longer. I was gonna cut this but I decided to continue. I will update either tomorrow night or Monday. But as a warning next chapter may be short. *sorry*

But Please tell me what you think! :)

VOTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & Please COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!