Chapter 16 - Offically Mine

HEY HEY HEY EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS BUT JUST AS A WARNING THERE WILL BE SOME LET'S SAY RATED R CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. I WILL NOT MAKE AGE RESTRICTIONS I'LL JUST SAY THAT THIS IS FOR MATURE PEOPLE. OKAYY SO ENJOY !!! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Recap~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Noo baby I'm fine, lets just get you out off here"

"what about him?"

"Right now your my priority..... I'll send Nathan and Shaun to get him home alright?"

I nodded and he carried me to my car bridal style while I cried into his chest. I just couldn't believe this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drive home wasn't anywhere near quiet because I just couldn't stop crying. I mean I cant understand this. Why he do that or say that? I mean did he really think that Steven was forcing me to get rid of him? and did he really want me to run away with him? I cant forget the way he looked at me. He looked so evil. I was afraid of him. I don't know what would have happened if Steven Hadn't been there. But it's still all my fault and I know it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Steven's POV ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That son of a fucking bitch how dare he scare my mate! How dare he try to take her from me?!! I can her and she's blaming her self for it all. But that isn't true! It's not her fault if it's any body's fault its my own. If I would have never rejected her and hurt her she would've never been with him like that. Then, all of this would have been avoided. THIS IS MY FAULT. I put my mate in danger.

"You didn't put me in danger. this isn't your fault. I chose to get involved with him." she said to me while putting her hand on top of mine.

"But if I would have never rejected you... You wouldn't have been."

"But who knows what he would have done. Baby, he's sick and in-love. He would've and still will do anything to have me now that I'm with you." she said sadly

I didn't respond.

"Just stop blaming your self okay kitten because it was not your fault"

"Okay Baby" she said smiling sadly

I pulled into the drive way, got out the car, picked Kat up and went in the house. They was her dad, two of her older brothers and my dad sitting there waiting.

"Omg god my baby are you okay? did he hurt you?" he asked while I put her down so he could hug her... Much not to my liking by the way but he is her father and right now her brothers are glaring at me and I wouldn't want to have to hurt them...

"What the hell happened? Was this your fucking fault ? You put my fucking daughter in danger?" He yelled glaring at me

I looked down in shame because hes right I put her in danger. "Yes it was my fault I am so sorry" I told him not looking him in the eyes.

"DAD STOP YELLING AT HIM... It wasn't his fault. It wasn't his fault. It was Romero."

"WHAT?"

"He tried to make me runaway with him. He said he knew Steven was just forcing me to tell him that I didn't want to be with him. That I didn't really feel that way. That he loves. Dad it was like it was another person. He scared the hell out of me." She told him

I walked over to her and hugged her and just held her I needed to be touching her right now. I needed to calm my wolf.

"I want to go to bed." she said so I picked her up bridal style to take her to her room.