Chapter 17 - Surprise!

I woke up to my alarm alerting me that it was time to get up for school. I rolled over only to bump into my sexy ass mate. Ever since we fully mated he's slept with me every night among other things... I shiver just at thought of what we do almost EVERY NIGHT and EVERY MORNING

The last three weeks have been just perfect. Nothing could bring down my happiness.

"Isn't it a bit early to be thinking like that?" Steven asked me

"Sorry" I blushed

"Oh don't ever apologize for that sweety" he said and winked at me then kissed me gently but passionately.

"Baby, if we don't stop this now we aren't going to leave my bed all day" I managed to say to him

"I don't see why that's such a bad idea?" he asked with lust in his eyes

"Its a bad idea when we skipped two days of school already this week because we were too 'busy' to go." I said looking at him accusingly because within the last two days its been his fault that we ain't go to school.

With a sigh he agreed "Fine" he said pouting like a baby... My sexy baby.

"Okay, well I'm going to go take a shower..." I said while getting up from the bed "You can join if you would like" I tried to say as seductively as possible. I wasn't sure it worked but when I looked around to see him right behind me his eyes darkened with lust I knew it did...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~45 Minuets Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well its safe to say that we did a lot more than just 'shower'. But hey what's wrong with a little morning sex ?!

After we got out the shower we quickly got dressed grabbed a quick breakfast and left for school. If it wasn't for the way Steven was driven we would have surely been late... But believe me I was a little scared; not about being late but driving with Steven. I swear I saw my life flash before my eyes.

We made it to class just before the bell rung. Thankfully I had all my classes with Steven since last week he made sure we had the same schedule and I'm glad. I mean I probably sound like really clingy right now but I don't give a fuck because that's not the case I just .. I'm going to miss him and he's going to cloud my thoughts and wont work. so this is better..... I think....

~~~~~~~~~~

The day was going by fairly quickly I mean it was about to be lunch time already and then we had last period gym and we would go home. Thank God.! So far this has been another perfect day !

I spoke too soon... about ten minuets later I felt sick and had to vomit so I ran out the class into the bathroom. It was fine because the bell will ring in about 5 minuets. I ran into the nearest bathroom stall and began puking. A second later I felt someone holding my hair back for me while I puked -Zania and Monica- I guess they followed me in here. 3 minuets later I finally didn't feel the urge to puke anymore and I just sat on the floor feeling a little un easy.

"What's wrong? What happened? Are you okay? Are you sick? Have you been eating? etc.." All these questions were being thrown at me by two of my best-friends. The thing is I didn't know what was wrong. I mean yeah I missed a meal here and there but I always made up for it later. I'm not sick. At least I don't think I am. Well maybe that's what is. I caught a stomach virus or the flu or something yeah...

"I-I don't know what's wrong. I was feeling fine before a minuet ago. Maybe I caught a stomach virus or the flu or something?..... Maybe I should go home" I said looking at them both.

"Okay We'll go with you." Monica said while Zania nodded in agreement

"Alright yeah" "Wait, my stuff"