three

I am aware nanon has a gf but this is fiction and he basically works in a bl industry. He practically influences these himself,,,, Girl 2k came out and the thousand stars omg love them both!!!

Unedited

°•°🌱°•°

The ceremony came to an end the senior did their introduction and hazing activities. They were then free and majority stayed out at the beach.

Chimon was sitting on the sand looking out at the darker bodies of water. It was a beautiful sight to him since his family didn't travel much.

"You're Chimon right?"

Chimon looked up and saw a handsome boy with dark hair and pierced ears, "you are?"

"JJ, mind if I sit?"

Chimon recognized the name of someone his friend didn't like, mon stood up and dusted off his shorts, "no I was just about to leave."

JJ nodded, "I'll see you around sometime."

Chimon nodded and turned back to see Ohm in the distance. He hurried went to catch up with the taller muscular male.

"Ohm!"

Ohm turned back and smiled when he say the boy run to catch up to him, "hey, were have you been?"

Chimon pointed back, "the beach."

Ohm looked back while they walked seeing, JJ glaring at him from afar. Ohm touched the back of his neck in uncomfort, "oh."

"Where you headed?"

"The room."

Chimon smiled, "alright."

When they reached the room Nanon was walking out, "hey guys!"

"Sup Nanon, where you off to," Ohm asked.

"I'm going to get food, I'll be right back," Nanon said.

Chimon and Ohm walked into the room, Chimon sat on his bed with a little sigh.

Ohm glanced over seeing the boy looking at the floor, "hey you alright?"

Chimon looked up and choked when Ohm took his shirt off, "yeah, I am now. I mean yeah, just thinking about a lot of things."

Ohm nodded in understanding, grabbing a towel, "I'm going to head in the shower, is that okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?"

Ohm shrugged, "just checking in case you wanted to join me."

Chimon blushed looking over Ohm who was now standing in front of him with crossed arms and a small smirk. Ohm made him feel so small, "I can just take one after you."

Ohm leaned over, looking over Mon's face, "I promise I won't look, you've been out all day."

Chimon licked his lips, maybe he wanted Ohm to look, wait no, "no it's okay I can wait, I have to call drake right now. "

Ohm pulled back and nod, "okay, suit yourself."

After he heard the door close and lock, Chimon let out a sigh of relief. Grabbing his phone and sitting out on the porch.

"Hey Mon," Drake voice greeted through the phone.

"Hey," Chimon sighed out.

"You good?"

"JJ came to try to talk to me today," Chimon said.

"He's bad news Mon, I don't know what he might do to you but, I had to protect with my own to hands. You'll need like a boyfriend or something, since Frank he doesnt hit on taken men," Drake said.

"So you think a boy is just going to magically appear on my door step," Chimon sighed.

"Hey Mon," he heard coming from two voices.

He looked at Ohm who was peeking out of the villa," you can shower now, I'm done."

Then he looked at Nanon, "I brought dinner~"

"I'll be right there," Chimon said letting the males walk inside before continuing his call.

"Sounds like you have two bachelors right there, " Drake said laughing.

"Shut up," Chimon said before hanging up on his friend.

Chimon went back inside plugging in his phone before joining them at the  little table in the corner.

"Thanks for buying dinner," Chimon said.

"Not a problem," Nanon said.