four

The Villas were split into activity groups, Chimon was walking with his roommates on a hiking trip. Drake's villa was there also some new people he met named Joong, Jimmy, Nat, and Mark.

Drake was holding hands with Frank, while he talked to Chimon.

"What's with JJ death staring at Ohm," Drake whispered.

Chimon glanced then shrugged, "I really don't know. "

"Did he try to talking to you," Drake asked.

Chimon nodded slowly, "yeah I was sitting out and he asked to join me, I remember you saying he was bad news so I avoided him and caught with Ohm on his way back to the room."

Drake nodded, "he probably thinks you and Ohm are together then, but he won't really stop until he knows for sure. Like I had to beat him up myself to keep Frank safe."

Chimon pouted at his friend, "why can't you help me then?"

"Because he knows I'm taken," Drake said rolling his eyes like it was the most obvious thing ever.

Chimon his arms and shrugged, "fair enough. Maybe hes not as bad as you think."

Drake tilted his head, "are you insane? I rather ask Ohm or Nanon you be your fake boyfriend myself than have you befriend JJ."

"His twin brother seems nice."

"His brother? Oh, AJ, he is very introverted though but he is nice and nerdy," Drake said chuckling a bit.

"Kiddos we made it to the waterfall," The teacher said.

Chimon took a second and looked around, "wow."

"You can say that again," JJ said popping up next you Chimon.

Chimon looked around and saw Drake with Frank sitting on the edge with their feet in the water, "oh hey."

Jj smiled, "hello, we can sit on that end."

"Chimon! Come put your stuff down," Nanon called out, waving Chimon over.

"Sorry, I got to stick with them, I promised my mom," Chimon said.

JJ huffed as Chimon went and joined Nanon and  Ohm. Setting his things by the tree and joining them by the water.

"I'm going in," Ohm said, slipping off his shirt earning some stares.

Chimon kept watching until Ohm chucked his shirt on him which made him leave out a frustrated sigh. He looked over at Nanon who was also looking over Ohm. Ohm was toned he had well defined abs, back muscles, and arms.

Nanon put a hand on Chimon's thigh to try to get his attention, "we should join him, it's getting hot out here."

Chimon nodded, slipping into the water cause he was too self conscious to be able take off his shirt and Nanon didn't take his off either.

The boys continued to horse around and splash water, Ohm picked up Chimon. Chimon laughed, "put me down."

Ohm smiled, thinking about how pretty he looked. Chimon gulped when he realized the boy was just staring at him.

"Pass him," Nanon laughed.

Ohm did what he can to toss Chimon over makings a splash in Nanons direction.

"I'm not a ball stop," Chimon gasped.

The two boys laughed.

Their laughed were perfection, Chimon felt lucky to be able to have met these friends.

"Time to head back!"

Chimon frowned a bit, wringing out the ends of his clothes. Nanon tossed the towel on Chimons head.

"Thanks."

Ohm sighed, "you could have at least dried it for him."

Ohm placed his hands over the towel on Chimon's head and started to dry his hair. Chimon was facing up at the male who focused on drying his hair.

"We can't let him get sick Non," Ohm said.

Chimon blushed, "it's okay I can do it myself."

Ohm was gently massaging the back ends of his hair, "I know."

Chimon let out a small noise, before he head his face in the towel in embarrassment. Ohm was kind of shocked but smirked at Nanon whose ears tinted pink.

Ohm wrapped his arms around Chimon whispering down by his ear, "hey it's okay, no one heard it but us."

Ohm's voice alone made Chimon shiver in pleasure, "stop it."

Drake came by which made Ohm quickly retract himself, "Chimon you wanna hand out with Frank and I, we are playing volleyball on the beach with Jimmy."

Chimon calmed his breathing before pretending he was drying his face and hair, "yeah, sounds good."

°•°🌱°•°

Chimon was walking back to his villa late at night, the stars were out and the ambiance was nice. His hair was frizzy from earlier so he was gonna head back and shower.

He inserted the key, a weird noise came from inside. Chimon furrowed his eyebrows and leaned his ear up against the door.

"Yes, Nanon, just like that."

Ohm's voice made Chimon go red and his blood rush.

"Like that?"

"Mm, yeah."

Chimon looked down and his little friend was poking up. Good thing his giant shirt hid it a bit, he opened the door to prepare for what ever he would see.

"Hi Mon!"

Chimon locked the door and looked back just to see Nanon massaging Ohm's shoulders. Chimon felt embarrassed did he really get turned on by this.

Ohm groaned again.

Nanon giggled a bit, "hey don't do that or you'll have to do something about it."

Ohm moaned, "you act like I would have something against that."

Chimon quickly grabbed his things, "I'm going to shower, bye!"

Chimon quickly went to the bathroom and closed the door, sighing against the door. It's like he was watching that poor acting in gay porn when they are like in a SPA.

He tried to think of things to make it go down but then he heard a whimper and it was definitely not from Ohm.

Chimon quickly turned on the water to try to drown out the sound. However the scenario only lead him to touch himself which he regretted because they probably heard him.

Chimon went to go lay on his bed and he closed his eyes just listening to the sounds around him.

"Do you thing he heard," Nanon whispered.

"You were so whiney obviously he did," Ohm whispered back.

Nanon sighed, "shut up, you ass."

A kiss sound was heard and Ohm's faint voice, "I'm sorry."

Nanon smiled, "it's okay, but now my shoulders are going to hurt you fuck."

"That's not my fault."

"I didn't know you weren't good at Massages, " Nanon sighed.

"Oh shut up, you're just a big baby," Ohm mocked before the sound of the bed shuffled.

Chimon just felt embarrassed with himself.