six

slight trigger warning ;-;

°•°🌱°•°

Chimon laid awake all night and was awake before the other two males woke up.

"You're up early," Ohm said ruffling his hair, grabbing a cup of coffee Chimon made that morning.

Chimon glanced over the boys body from the side of his eye, "yeah I couldn't sleep."

Nanon walks up along side Ohm with a head band on, also pouring himself a cup of coffee, "something bothering you?"

Chimon shrugged, "not really."

Chimon was lying, we all know he was. What else would invade his mind  after the incident last night at the dinner? Ohm and Nanon stood up for him, he felt there was more rather than just caring about a friend. However, he thought he was delusional so why talk about it?

"Well we are always here to listen if you want to talk," Ohm said.

Chimon looked up at him and took noticed to the males glasses, "your glasses look good on you."

Ohm smiled, "thanks."

Ohm went and sat in a chair in the corner of the room, placing his laptop on his lap.

Nanon looked at them both, "Ohm are you going to work out later?"

"Mhm."

"Mon want to come with us?"

Chimon looked at both of them confused, "is that okay?"

"I don't mind," Ohm shrugged, so Nanon reassured Chimon it was okay which convinced the male to go.

°•°🌱°•°

So there the three were in the gym, Ohm immediately went to lift weights while Nanon and Chimon were stretching.

"I'll be your spotter," Nanon said sitting behind Chimon, Chimon with weights on his hands.

Nanon was supporting the ends of his elbows but was also pressed against the male. Chimon's face tightened while Nanon counted for him, he was only used to at home work outs.

"20, good job," Nanon said taking the weights from Chimon.

Chimon looked over at Ohm who was pulling more then double of what Chimon was lifting. His muscles were vague at first but now he was able to see every detail.

Nanon patted Chimon on the back, "be can do core exercises here, I can tell that's what you are most comfortable with."

Chimon smiled, he wasn't built but he was working hard to get rid of his belly. Not that their was much there cause it was a pretty smooth belly but it stuck out sometimes.

So together they were on their own machine holding the bar while lifting their legs tightening their core muscles. Ohm stopped a bit and drank some water before removing his shirt.

Chimon bit back a comment, however Nanon made one for him, "wow, he's so well built."

Chimon blushed, "he is."

Nanon glanced, "I'm curious, are you gay? I feel like it's really wrong for me to ask but, you aren't that open about it."

Chimon was taken back by the question, "yeah I am, does that make you uncomfortable?"

"No, because I'm bisexual," Nanon said.

Chimon nodded, "so you've experienced both."

Nanon laughed, "why you like an experienced man?"

Chimon blushed, "it's not like that at all."

"I'm just messing with you," Nanon smiled, laughing a bit.

"Is Ohm?"

"Ohm, yeah. He leans more towards guys," Nanon said.

"Lucky us," Chimon mumbled, which Nanon definitely picked up.

Nanon stopped and leaned on the machine, "do you have a little crush on him?"

Chimon stopped as well grabbing the towel to dry his hair and drink some water, "you could say something like that."

"Well if it's not a crush then you just want to get rammed," Nanon said nonchalantly mirroring Chimon's moves.

Chimon blushed, "how can you just say that?"

Nanon laughed and shoved the boy playfully, "I'm just messing with you."

Chimon pouted, "I doesnt seem like it."

Nanon smirked a bit, nearing Chimons ear, "no if I wanted to mess with you, it would have done it like this."

Nanon grabbed the boys waist to him, Chimon hid his face in his towel, "let me go, people might see us."

Nanon let go, Ohm came over to them as they let go, "I did everything I needed to, we should hit the showers."

Chimon looked down, "can I just shower at home?"

Nanon gave a playful smile, "no you need to have the full experience." Nanon led them to the showers with was kind of communal in a way, "if it makes you uncomfortable you can shower in the last one."

Chimon smiled gratefully, "thanks."

Nanon peeled off his shirt in which Chimon realized the boy was muscular too, not like Ohm but he was built well also.

"Take a picture it would last longer," Nanon said, which Chimon rolled his eyes making his way to the end of the hall.

It was secluded and kind of scary, Chimon took off his shirt feeling the cool air on his chest. He stepped into the shower taking off the remainder of his clothes starting the water.

Chimon rinsed himself until he heard a noise behind him, the male turned around frightened covering himself.

"What a pleasant surprise Mon," JJ said with a sickening smile.

Chimon yelled out the beginning of the word help before JJ placed his hand over the males mouth. Chimon immediately started to cry.

He was so scared and it was almost like Ohm and Nanon could feel that.

"Should we go look, I kind of feel uncomfortable," Nanon said.

Ohm pushed back his hair, "yeah me too, there are many creeps here."

The both wrapped towels around their lower waist and heard mumbling in the back, "Chimon you okay?"

There was no response which felt more unsettling, they could still hear the water running so they went to that stall.

Pushing back the cover seeing JJ over the crying boy, Ohm felt his heart ache and then was wash over by an insane amount of anger.

Ohm pulled the males hair before slamming him into the bench, Nanon dried Chimon off and helped him get dressed in spare clothes they brought.

The other two got dressed and reported JJ to security. Chimon was quiet until they got to the villa.

He then just started to sob which Ohm immediately hugged him, leaving the male nuzzle into his chest. Nanon patted the males back.

"You are here with us now, don't worry. You are safe now," Nanon whispered. "Do you want to scrub yourself off in the shower? I'll prepare your clothes and Ohm will make you a tea."

Chimon pulled back and wiped his tears, "that sounds really nice, thank you."