one

Stretching his arms above his head letting out a loud yawn, it was the moring before the trip and he had to pack up his thing. He hadn't moved into a dorm his home being near the university.

"Ohm, it's twelve in the afternoon you better come down for lunch," his mom called.

Ohm cracked his neck before getting up to do his business in the bathroom. After washing his hands and face he put on his glasses. Giving himself a smile in the mirror before going down for lunch.

He was still in his pajamas which consisted of his boxers and a muscle tank.

"Glad you decided to join us," ohm's mom said with a smile.

"Sorry, i stayed up late," ohm ruffled his hair taking a seat next to his dad.

"Playing those video games again," his father spoke.

"Yeah, i also worked out yesterday on my legs now its arm day," ohm said patting his bicep before picking up his chopsticks.

"Your trip is tomorrow right? Dont forget to pack everything today," his mom spoke in which he nodded to.

They continued to talk like this over lunch then his father had a meeting to attend to which ohm helped his mother clean up the kitchen. Ohm went upstairs to his room and pulled a pair of sweats on. Grabbing his gym bag and phone before texting his friend that he will meet him at 2.

°•°🌱°•°

Chimon cleaned up the table in the corner, he worked in a small cafe with a couple of university guys. His seniors Saint, Gawin, and then someone who is entering university with him Drake. The cafe was near university grounds so people tend to come here often, a hot spot.

"Chimon, for table five," Gawin called out.

Chimon quickly put the empty cups and plate in the sink for Drake to wash. Wiping down his tray before putting the order on top and taking the drink to the said person.

Placing the drink on the table, with a sweet smile and a bow, "enjoy."

"Thanks Chimon," the person said.

Chimon saw a male in a muscle tank, he had cocky features but overall he was handsome. His phone was open to battlegrounds, a game Chimon loved to play.

"How do you know my name," Chimon asked, his soft nasally voice made the other male smile.

The boy pointed to his chest where Chimon looked down and saw his name written out in english on his apron, "if its makes it less awkward, i'm ohm, nice to meet you."

Chimon blushed scratching the back of his neck, he bowed before running to the back where Drake was washing the dishes.

"Did you just run a mile or what?"

Chimon was in the corner bright red and sweating out of nerves, "this is what it looks like to embarrass yourself."

"Cute boy?"

Chimon over at him and quirked his brow, "were you watching me?"

Drake smiled, "I can see everything from back here."

Chimon shoved his shoulder, "creep."

Drake shoved his shoulder back, "if your going to stand back here might as well put the dry dishes away."

Chimon shrugged and started putting the dishes away, "are you going on the trip tomorrow?"

"Yeah, my boyfriend and I will go together, he's packing my stuff right now," Drake laughed a bit.

"Wow making your man do your dirty work, didn't know you swing that way," Chimon said finding it difficult to believe that Drake was gay.

"Yeah, i didn't know until we had an acting class together and the script they gave us was a really sweet bl. I told him, don't be mad if i fall for you in real life," Drake laughed thinking about it.

"Awe, that's cute! I'll meet him tomorrow then," Chimon said.

"Yeah," Drake replied.

"Chimon can you please take these to table seven," Saint said, placing a cake and iced tea on a tray.

Chimon wiping his hands on his apron and gave saint a smile, "sure thing boss!"

°•°🌱°•°

Wiping the sweat sown his face he left the gym to go to the internet cafe, first stopping by an actual cafe.

"I am so sorry," Nanon said, the iced coffee getting on both him and the owner.

It was the tall muscle tank boy, Nanon was frozen still looking up at him. The worker from the distance came with a rag and start patted down the boys avoiding eye contact with the taller one.

"Thank you Chimon," Ohm said with a cheeky smile.

Nanon flinched when the rag touched him looking at the smaller boy, "im sorry about this."

Chimon looked at him and smiled, "don't worry about it, it happens all the time."

"Could you get me a new drink, i'll pay for what he will get too," Ohm said.

Nanon looked over to the handsome man, "thats not really necessary uh."

"Ohm."

"Ohm." Ohm smiled liking the sound of his name, "its the least i could do."

Chimon walked over to the register putting up a wet floor sigh, he watched as the two taller boys looked at the menu.

"Did you want the same drink," Chimon asked.

"Yeah, i'll just want the iced coffee, Nanon you look like a flavored tea of person," Ohm spoke.

Nanon looked over with small smile and nodded, "mango black tea, sixty percent sweet."

Chimon smiled, "is that all for you guys."

Ohm pulled out his credit card, "is it ready?"

"Its on me," Chimon said.

Ohm smiled, "its cause we are cute huh."

Nanon smiled letting the taller put his arm on his shoulder, "it has to be."

They teased Chimon who was turning a red color before them. Quickly he placed their deinks on the counter, "have a nice day."

"Seeya around cutie," Ohm said to Mon.

"Thanks Ohm," Nanon called out to the leaving boy to which Ohm turned to smiled with a wave.

Chimon and Nanon smiled at each other awkwardly and waii'd goodbye. As they left the cafe Chimon let out a sigh.

Luckily I'm going on the trip tomorrow so i dont have to deal with that till im back.