two

I am so sorry!!! I've been working on my activity on my main account but I'm back!!! Oh did you see the trailer??? I'll add it above, nanon and ohm as love interests? I hope so~

also, I have mixearth, offgun, and woosan ideas so look out for those (;

Unedited lol

°•°🌱°•°

Chimon came out of a car dropped off by his parents in front of the university building where the buses lined up. He was so excited for the summer camp orientation for his first year at college, a new start.

He hauled his luggage trying to find a familiar hairy monkey-looking male, "Chimon!!!"

Mon turned around with a smile seeing Drake run up to him, "what's up Drake?"

"Oh! This is Frank, my boyfriend," Drake smiled showing the handsome yet cheeky taller boy.

Chimon waii'd, "sawadee."

"You're Chimon, right? Drake told me about you, you're coworkers right?"

Chimon nodded to Frank, "yes Drake is our dishwasher and server, I am also a server but, I am a busboy as well."

"Drake doesn't even wash the dishes at home," Frank laughed, Drake crossed his arms.

"I'm sitting with Mon," Drake frowned.

"Then I'll sit with JJ," Frank said.

"No! You know how I feel about JJ," Drake said frowning.

Chimon laughed at the couple and looked around, "we should get our seats before the good ones are gone."

The couple nodded and the three went up to the bus to take their seats.

°•°🌱°•°

He ran to the bus, nearly late since he packed everything last minute. Oh, dear Nanon, you should have packed sooner.

He clutched his backpack straps and scanned the bus for a vacant seat, spotting one by a sleeping boy with headphones. Nanon took his seat accidentally pushing the boy's arm.

Nanon looked over to check on him, the boy looked over with sleepy eyes.

Nanon smiled slightly at the familiar face, "Chimon?"

Chimon blinked, rubbing his eyes a bit, "Nanon?"

The boy nodded, "yeah! What are you doing here?"

"For summer camp obviously," Chimon said sarcastically rolling his eyes, he was too tired.

Nanon chuckled.

"Attention new students, this is where your new start begins. This new chapter of your life will help you grow as an individual. Rooming has been chosen, there will be numerous team games and adventures planned for everyone! So let's get started on the road!"

The students cheered, soon Nanon was giggling at Chimon's bobbing head as he fell back to sleep.

°•°🌱°•°

Phuket was a beach but ways from that there were villas in which the students would be staying in. The students would be split into fours separating males and females, one group would be three due to the students that hadn't come.

"I'm now calling your names for groups Drake, Frank, Mond, and JJ!"

Chimon heard a grunt come from his friend as the one person he didn't like had to room with them.

"AJ, Phuwin, Fiat, and First!"

"Chimon, Ohm, and Nanon!"

Chimon looked over at the man that was hand out keys to the room. Room 201, Chimon shrugged the thought off his shoulders.

Once the students were dismissed they were able to settle down and unpack in their villas. Chimon walked into the room it was a beautiful, traditional wooden-type house that was just a room and bathroom. Which also had a small patio in front.

"Hey Chimon," Nanon said walking in.

Chimon smiled, "Hi."

Nanon sat with Chimon on the bus, they didn't talk much Mon was too busy sleeping.

"Wow lucky me, I get to the room with two handsome boys," Ohm said walking in with his million-dollar smile.

Chimon just rolled his eyes, "I call this smaller bed."

Ohm and Nanon looked at each other and shrugged. Chimon unpacked his stuff and placed it in the drawers while the other two hung them up.

"Phuket is nice," Nanon said looking out the window.

"I think it's supposed to rain at some point while we are here, " Chimon said.

"How much free time do we have," Ohm asked.

"Until 5 PM so three hours, I'm going to take a nap," Chimon stated flopping into his bed.

"Cause you didn't sleep enough on the bus," Nanon snickered, the boy flipped him off which made him laugh. "I'll nap too."

Ohm smiled, "I'm going to hit the gym and look around so I'll take these keys."

Nanon gave him a thumbs up and all was calm.

°•°🌱°•°

"5 PM CALLING ALL STUDENTS FOR ORIENTATION CEREMONY!!!"