nine

Unedited

°•°🌱°•°

Chimon woke up in the arms of the two people he loved most, ohm was laying on his chest and nanon right by his face. Chimon played with Ohm's hair thinking about how he got so lucky.

A knock on the door, "hey guys they are gathering for breakfast since it's the last day."

"Be right there drake!"

Waking up both of the males just so he can shower and go for breakfast. Chimon wondered in alone the other two going to catch up.

"Hey Drake," Chimon said, he came to the males table after he served his plate.

"Hey Mon," Frank and Drake both said.

Chimon sat by them, "it's nice out."

Frank nodded, "yeah, are those mosquito bites Mon?"

Chimon's hand went to his neck and blushed, "yeah haha."

Drake shook his head, "how can you not recognize those? I leave them on you all the time Frank! So which one?"

Chimon played with a strawberry on his plate, "both."

"Both," Drakes shouted.

"Shh keep it down," Chimon pouted.

"Were they good," Drake asked.

Chimon just nodded, Frank then punched his boyfriend in the arm, "hey I'm right here."

Drake turned and kissed the boys temple, "you know you're the best baby plus, they are tops and so am I."

Frank blushed shoving him before going back to eating. Drake started to ask Chimon about the details learning that he was still a virgin.

"Good morning," Ohm said sitting by Chimon and Nanon next to him.

"Morning how are you," Frank asked with a smile.

Nanon smiled, "couldn't be better."

Ohm shrugged, "I mean it could be."

Chimon shoved him, "be good we are at breakfast."

Ohm just gave a teasing smile and shrugged before he started to eat. Nanon giggled quietly also digging in to his meal.

A sound of glass clinking caught everyone's attention, the supervisor wanted to make an announcement.

"I want to start off by thanking everyone who signed up for the summer camp. Thank you for joining this breakfast and our school, hopefully you will find your place in the universe starting from here! I've met fun, creative, and adventurous students that will be coming back and representing our university with their amazing mindsets and abilities!

Now, today is the last day, I know I wish we got to stay longer, we have our finally welcome ceremony which gives you your place in your faculty. We have our seniors here give words of encouragement for our freshman! Thank you guys once again! Hope this new school year will bring a lot of joy to your lives! Welcome to the family!"

The supervisor stepped down and the students clapped. This day would pretty much be a free day, until the night were the ceremony takes place.

After the breakfast Chimon decided to pack up his things so he wouldn't
?have much to do in the morning.

"Mon have you seen my, never mind found it," Ohm said walking in before grabbing something and walking back out.

Chimon chuckled zipping up the rest of his suitcase, "I wonder what they are doing out there?"