Possessive Bad Boy

Chapter 3  

Toby POV

While I was driving Ashley home, I couldn't stop beating myself up about putting her in that kind of situation.

'Nice going Toby, you should've known she wouldn't like it there!'

I knew she wasn't like most girls, but the damn minx ruffled my feathers and the idiotic beast had managed to come out. I pulled up in front of her house and waited for her to get off, but it never happened. Was she frozen again? I didn't drive as fast this time. I quickly turned off my bike and looked at her over my shoulder. Damn she looked cute. She had her eyes squeezed shut and she was biting her bottom lip. I grinned when I noticed there was the smallest smile on her lips. At least she wasn't scared. Hopefully she'll get used to it or else I'll have to drive my stupid truck. It was a piece of shit, but all I could afford right now. At least the heater worked during the winter. I carefully reached back and gently rubbed her thigh. I'd groan right now at the feel of her smooth skin rubbing against my rough hands, but I didn't want her to slap me or anything. 

"Baby, we're here," I mumbled to her. She opened her eyes slowly and looked around, sighing softly at the sight of her house. Don't ask how I know where she lives because it'll come off creepy. Might as well tell you. I followed her home one day because it was supposed to storm. Didn't want the princess getting wet.. or sick. The boys wouldn't get off my back about it until I threatened to shut them up. Ashley slowly got off the bike and stumbled a little. I noticed her legs were kind of shaky, so I wrapped an arm around her waist to steady her. She gave me a cute smile and managed to mumble a thanks.

"Well I uhm, I should go i-inside," she stuttered as she started backing away. I grabbed her hand and pulled her back till her chest was flush with mine. I grabbed her phone to put in my number and texted my phone so I'd have her number.

"I want you to always answer my calls and texts, got it kitten?" I asked while handing the phone back. She nodded quickly and clutched the phone to her chest. Damn. She was pushing her boobs up and I got a little peek. They were the perfect size. I could fit the whole breast in one hand. Just the way I like it. Most girls had boobs that were too small or too big, but hers were literally perfect. Just like the rest of her. I grinned and kissed her neck before pulling away to start the bike. 

"See you later princess," I said before speeding off, not even checking if she went inside. Maybe I should turn around to make sure she got in safely. God. I already sound like a whipped boyfriend. Wait till the guys hear this. They'll give me shit for days. I grumbled as I raced back to my house, not caring if they've left to cause trouble. I could sneak some beer and take it home. But they were still here. And they've been waiting to give me hell about my new girl.

"Damn Tobe, where'd that delicious piece of ass go?!" I heard Daniel yell. I growled and grabbed him by his shirt.

"Don't talk about her like that!" I yelled in his face. I've never, I repeat, never stuck up for a girl like that. I'd usually agree and we'd tell stories of how we'd bang her. But Ashley was different. She was innocent and didn't deserve to be treated like shit. Not that girls should but most of them don't give a shit as long as they get fucked. Don't give me that look. It's true. Besides, girls shouldn't think they'll be able to change me. Once a bad boy, always a bad boy. Wait, wasn't I yelling at my friend?

"Damn dude, I was just messin'. Don't tell me you like that girl?!" I shook my head and pushed him away. I forced a cocky smirk on my lips and rolled my eyes, as if it was a stupid thing to say. 

"Of course not! She's just another one of my victims. I just don't appreciate you talking about a girl I'm planning on deflowering." I immediately regretted saying it. She wasn't a victim but I didn't want the guys to know I felt different about this girl. I grabbed a beer and chugged it down before getting another. I wanted to get shit-faced and fuck some girl tonight. I wonder if Ash would get jealous. I shook my head and groaned. Ashley Summers, why are you stuck in my head?