Chapter 7- Who Did It Part II

Prev on chapter 7 part I, somebody shot Kay nobody knows who it is but Dread doesn't want to tell Kay because she don't want her to stress out even more because she's in the hospital. Kay and Dread never keep secrets from each other but Dread thinks it's for her own good.  Dread will tell Kay who shot her once she get out the hospital. Kay still have to figure out who shot her because she just really think Syd had something to do with it. Kay is getting released from the hospital today and Frans is getting out of jail today. Once Frans find out what happen to Kay while she was in jail she will be devastated. Well Dread is on her way to pick up Kay.

Dread: You ready bro, I know you tired of being in here?

Kay- Yea I'm ready, hell I need to shower and I'm tired as hell.

Dread: Yea I feel that. I'm trying to go clubbing tonight though.

Kay- I know I just got out the hospital but yea I'm down, I'm not hurting anymore.

Dread: Ha-ha yea right you just trying to see some chicks.

Kay: Yea you right, you right.

Dread: So what you going to do about Kay and Dee?

Kay- Well I and Dee decided we can just be friends and that I was just letting my emotions get in the way because I missed her.

Dread: That's good bro, now what about Kay?

Kay: I told her I couldn't really be with her like that because i knew she was still in love with Lee and I couldn't be with her if she in love with me and him.

Dread: I see you finally listen to me lil sis.

Kay: Lol yea I did. I'll just take it a little slower. Day by day ya know?

Dread: Remember that for the next female you talk to.

Kay- Yea you know I can't stay single.

Dread: All you got to do is keep yourself busy out of trouble and working and you will be ok.

Kay: Well I guess your right bro.

Dread: Yea so I'm trying to go to the club around 10 all ladies get in free from 9-12 free drinks and everything.

Kay: Yaaassss!!! That's what's up, hopefully I find me a baddie.

Dread: Lol chill bro you working already and haven't even got there yet.

Kay: I'm just playing bro.

Dread: Well come on we got to go pick up Kay from the Jailhouse.

Kay: Alright.

                                                Kay and Dread is going to pick up Frans from the jail house because it's her release date. They found out about everything that happen and Syd got in trouble for lying on her about the threats. Frans and Dread is now at the jail house.

Dread: Hello ma'am I'm here to pick up Francis Jones

Security: Did you say Francis Jones?

Dread: Yes is there something wrong?

Security: Well I'm sorry but Frans got sent to the hospital.