Chapter 15- Us Begins With U!

Prev on Chap 14 Leyonna had a talk with Leah about her asking Kay to marry her but suddenly something happened before Leyonna was able to ask Kay. Kay asked Leyonna if she wanted to marry her. Today is Kay and Leyonna's wedding and Kay is really excited about marrying Leyonna.

Dread- Good morning bro.

Kay- Good morning bro.

Dread- How you feeling this morning?

Kay- Ha, I'm feeling good actually. I never knew that I'll get married again honestly.

Dread- Why, because of what happen between you and Sydney?

Kay- Yea, I was a little scared.

Dread- Hell I wouldn't want to marry nobody else after that. I would have been a little player if you asked me.

Kay- That's not the road to go because you have to remember there's going to be someone always good for you.

Dread- Yea i know there is but like I just wouldn't want to put my all into anyone anymore, ya know?

Kay- Yea you just want to save yourself from being hurt again.

Dread- Right, Right.

Kay- But I'm ready I believe I made the right decision to be with Leyonna forever.

Dread- You think you waited long enough?

Kay- Yea, I believe I did.

Dread- Okay cool. Well let's get to this court house so we can get this over with.

Kay- Alright.

Dread and Kay is on their way to the court house so they can get prepared for the wedding. They just waiting on Leyonna to show up.

Dread- Where you at?

Ley- I'm on my way.

Dread- Okay cause you was about to get some words.

Ley- Ha I'm sorry I'm on my way right now.

Dread- Alright little sis.

Leyonna has now arrived at the wedding.

Minister-Today we have gathered in this place of natural beauty to be joyful, in celebration of the relationship of Rae Davis and Leyonna Jones. By their commitment to marry each other, they are saying yes to love, yes to caring, yes to the family May the spirit of God which is in the blue sky, in the wind, and in the fresh smells of the Earth enter your bodies, fill your hearts, and bless your lives.

Have you come here in the midst of these natural surroundings to affirm your commitment to each other?

Bride and Groom: We have.

Minister: Please share your vows with each other:

Groom: I promise to live with you, to encourage and celebrate your growth and fulfillment through all the changes of our lives, and to be your faithful husband. May respect for ourselves, for each other and for the earth continue to be the cornerstone of our lives together.

Bride: I promise to live with you, to encourage and celebrate your growth and fulfillment through all the changes of our lives, and to be your faithful wife. May respect for ourselves, for each other and for the earth continue to be the cornerstone of our lives together.

Minister: What do you give to each other as a symbol of this pledge?

Groom to the Bride, placing her ring on her finger:

I give you this ring, and I welcome you into my life as the companion of my days.

Bride to the Groom, placing his ring on her finger: I give you this ring, and I welcome you into my life as the companion of my days.