Chapter 6- So Confused

Previous on chapter 5 Kay and Frans had a good time together but they are still trying to figure out what they want to do with their relationships. Kay really don't want to be with Syd because she always getting caught doing stupid stuff, plus she don't know the meaning of faithful. Frans on the other hand isn't really feeling Lee because he cheated on her more than once also. Kay and Frans really just want someone that's going to be faithful and loyal to them no matter how hard the situation gets. At this moment Frans and Kay is going to a carnival today just to have a chill ass Saturday.

  Kay: Frans the carnival starts in 5 minutes and your ugly self still isn't dressed yet.

Frans: Ugh yes I know but I need to look cute.

Kay: Oh lord hurry up girl.

Frans: I'm almost finished, I just need to put my lip stick on then we can leave.

Kay: Shit finally.

                        Well it's been 20 mins that Frans and Kay has been standing in the line. They have a feeling something stupid is going to happen or they're going to see someone that they don't like.

Kay: Oh lord look to your right Kay.

Frans: That's not Syd huh?

Kay: Is it maybe I'm just tripping?

Frans: Hell nah that better not be her ass.

Kay: Its dang near is.

Frans: Wow, look who she with Lee and whoever that Stud is.

Kay: She brought her ass up here with Lee and Chris? Wow she got hella balls if she walking up here like that.

Frans: Wait, there's another girl with them.

Kay: Aw I think that's Chris wife Justice.

Frans: What's her last name?

Kay: Wilson, I believe.

Frans: Oh I know her. We used to go to school together,

Kay: That's what's up but that low key made me mad.

Frans: Why?

Kay: Because she just ugh never mind come on we next in line.

Frans: Ok.

                                       Kay and Frans is next in line to get there ticket Kay is eye balling Lee because she can't believe he came to the carnival with her. Kay not really caring about it it's just stupid of him because he ready to start something. So Frans and Syd are walking past each other and Frans bumps Syd. Syd pushes her and Frans turns around and say "I know this bitch didn't just push me?" Kay looks at her and Frans looks at Syd and punched her so bad she flew through the table. Kay looks at Syd and just walks away because in her head she really want to tell her that's what she get. Kay is more mature than that so she just walks away.

Syd: You just going to let her do that to me, Rae?

Kay: Fuck you mean? No disrespect, but you disrespected me and her because you walked in with her boyfriend.

Syd: That's not what he told me. He told me they was no longer together, they broke up about a week ago.

Kay: But aren't me and you together?