Chapter 1 : Listen

*Doorbell rings*

Syd- Who is it?

Person- Its Kay baby.

       *Opens Door*

Kay- Is your mom here?

Syd- Nah she not here she have to work double.

Kay- So when are we going to tell your mom about us?

Syd- I mean I don't know she has been working a lot and she also doesn't know that I'm a lesbian baby, so we have to wait until she know I like women.

Kay- But you should have been told her we agreed after we got engaged that you was going to tell her. Like I know your scared and all but like why you have to wait so long? We been married for some years and like you a grown ass women and still scared to tell your mom about us.

Syd- You just don't understand what she will try to do to me.

Kay- Move the fuck out Sydney, stop acting stupid you smart as hell and you have money, you not struggling. Look tomorrow we going to look for a house real shit. I'm tired of sneaking to your house when your mom not here or telling her oh we just friends nothing more nothing less.

Syd- Baby I know because I'm tired of it to, don't you think?

Kay- Of course I know I'm just saying.

Syd- Baby I'll tell her I promise.

Kay- I love you baby.

Syd- I love you more.

Kay- What are you doing tonight?

Syd- Nothing, chilling you have something planed for us?

Kay- Yea, I'm about to leave I'll be back around here at 8 so be ready.

Syd- Alright. Give me kiss.

         *Muah*

* 7:30 p.m. is here* (phone rings)

Syd- Yes baby?

Kay- I'm on my way princess.

Syd- Alright boo.

*Knocks on door*

Kay- You ready baby?

Syd- Yea lets go.

*25 mins later*

Kay- You like the place?

Syd- It's a hotel Kay.

Kay- Yea, I know just wait till you see the room its dope babe.

Syd- Oh alright.

*takes the elevator*

Kay- Look baby!

Syd- Aww this is so beautiful baby.

Kay- I know I just want to make love to you all night and let know how much I love you.

Syd- Aw babe that's so sweet, I already know how much you love me, I just want to make love to you all night.

Kay- Oh really?

Syd- Ha-ha yes babe.

*Kay leans forward and kisses her*

As they start kissing Syd takes off Kay's shirt and start kissing even more, Kay gets up and pushes her against the wall. Kissing her from her neck to her breast. Kay looks at her and says "Baby I don't think you're ready" Syd looks and says "Whatever, just give me a little of what you think I CANT handle." Kay pushes her on the bed, while kissing her lips to her neck she looks and says you sure you ready?" Syd says "Yes I want it now daddy." Kay looks at her and kisses her and start sucking licking around her boobs making sure there hard. She goes lower and lower then start to unbutton her pants and pull them down. She starts to finger Syd and kiss her on her neck. Kay gets lower and lower. She starts to eat her pussy as Syd starts pull on her dreads saying "It's all your yours daddy, all yours "Syd says "Baby I love you" Rae looks at her and says "I love you more girl." She starts eating her again while Kay is eating her Syd starts to moan and says "Baby I'm about to cum." She just kissed her and said "I know girl, I know." Kay flips her on her back and starts to kiss her back down to her spine. Kay asks her "Can I use my strap on you babe?" Syd says "Yes baby please?"

*Kay looks in her bag and gets it out , goes to the rest room then put it on*

Kay flips her back over to her back, starts to kiss her sticking it in and out. As Syd moans and scratches Kay back she says, "Yes daddy please don't stop." She continues to fuck Syd as she moans louder and louder and cum everywhere. As they finish having sex Syd falls asleep and Kay goes and take a shower and cuddles with her Wife.

*The next morning, Syd gets up and shower*

Kay- Rise and Shine beautiful.

Syd- Good Morning Baby.

Kay- Did you enjoy me last night?

Syd- Damn Right, you NEVER EVER made me scream like that.

Kay- Baby I have to try new stuff. Porn works perfectly fine lol

Syd- Ha-ha oh really?

Kay- Nah I'm just playing girl, you already know that.

Syd- Well I know that now.

Kay- Oh really?

Syd- No baby you know I'm just kidding.

Kay- Oh you better be.

Syd- Well I have to go home and talk to my mom husband today.

Kay- We still going to go look for some houses or apartments?

Syd- Oh yea!! I forgot babe, but yea if not can we go tomorrow please?

Kay- Yea, I guess that's fine babe.

Syd- I love you, I love you more.

Kay- Let's go, time to check out.

Syd- Okay.

Syd is really thinking about how she going to tell her mom about her and Kay, Syd thinks if Kay really loves her then she would understand what she is going through. But Kay does really love her she just tired of hiding herself from her parents. That's why Syd and Kay got married at the court house and only Kay parents came because they really like Syd. On the other hand it's messed up because Syd parents is the opposite of Kay parents. So when Syd talks to her mom she will let her know how everything went down from beginning to end. She just wants to hear her out.

Kik: Hollywoodlesbiann

Ig: Raee_Dread

FaceBook: Rasheeda Davis

If you have any ideas be sure to hit me up , its always good to have extra help!

HAPPY NEW YEARS BABIES!!! I LOVE YALL (: