Chapter 11- I Bet

Prev on Chap 10 Dread and Leah went out on a little date to get to know each other a little better. Kay and Ley was just chilling until something tragic happens with Ley and Romeo. Romeo really don't want Ley with anyone with that so until Romeo get what she want she going to keep coming in between the people Ley decides to talk to. At this moment Kay is really keeping her nerves calm because she really want to go do something dangerous to Romeo because of what she did to Ley.

Ley- Kay?

Kay- Yes baby?

Ley- How long have we been talking?

Kay- I believe 6 months?

Ley- Really?

Kay- I believe so.

Ley- True um you know our anni. Is tomorrow yes.

Kay- Yea i didn't forget but i got to work baby.

Ley- Oh lord you always got to work.

Kay- I mean I'm supposed to be working not being at home on my ass all day Ley.

Ley- Yea i know that.

Kay- Ok then. I don't work tomorrow so we can do something then baby, just chill a little i got this.

Ley- Ok i probably just go chill with my twin today.

Kay- That's cool i need to call Dread to see what she doing Sunday because i want to go to the beach after church.

Ley- Yea you don't that. Let me go call Leah because i need to go talk to her about some stuff.

Kay- Alright.

                                                        In the mist of Ley calling Leah she gets a call from Romeo but she don't answer the call. Romeo sent her a message saying that she was sorry and that she didn't mean to hit her or treat her the way she did. She didn't reply to the text. Ley and Leah is on the phone talking about how Romeo hit her. Leah already don't like Romeo because how she treated Ley in the beginning.  Romeo pulls up too Ley house to try and talk to her.

Romeo- Come outside.

Ley- For what?

Romeo- Can you just come outside please?

Ley- No I'm done with you Romeo, i can't take no more of your beatings, arguing, none of that bad stuff. Like I'm so tired of you just leave me alone.

Romeo- I know baby, I'm sorry for everything i done to you.

Ley- Don't call me baby, and with you saying sorry don't take away non e of the scars i have from you i still have them all. Rae has ask me what happen i told her i had those since i was little because Rae is as dangerous as you.

Romeo- And I'm supposed to be scared?

Ley- No i never said you had to be Romeo i just want you to leave me alone.

Romeo- So it's like that?

Ley- Yea, don't you have a wife to tend to?

Romeo- She not my wife, she my fiancé which means i can break up with her any time i can.

Ley- See you just fucked up for real.

Romeo- I'm really not. I just know that i fucked up with a girl I'm really and truly in love with and she left because i couldn't keep my hands to myself.