Chapter 5- Just A Little..... FREAKY

Prev. On Chap 4 part II Kay found out that her wife was having an affair with a guy name Lee. She was so sad because it wasn't Syd first time cheating on her. At this point Kay don't even want to be with Syd any longer because all she is caught doing is cheating. Syd can't be faithful she really don't know the meaning of faithful because all the people she ever dated in the past cheated on her but she loved and cared about Kay so much that she just couldn't turn her down when Kay asked to marry her. At this point and time Kay is still at her sister house and spending time with Frans. Kay and Frans of course had sex but that was only because of the past but she don't count that.

Kay- Good morning beautiful.

Frans- Good morning.

Kay- Is there anything you want to do today, other than beat Lee half to death?

Frans- Yea I want to go on a date with you.

Kay- You do?

Frans- Yea, why not? Is there a problem?

Kay- No there isn't any problem.

Frans- Well where you want to go?

Kay- Shouldn't I be asking you that?

Frans- Yea ha-ha.

Kay- Well where do you want to go?

Frans- Just make it something special.

Kay- OK, I got you and where you want to go after the dinner?

Frans- It's all up to you baby.

Kay- Alright cool.

Frans- Maybe we can come home take a nice bath and watch Netflix.

Kay- You right we can just be a chilled out Friday evening.

Frans- True, true.

Kay- Yea so like right now we could be going to the mall chilling out.

Frans- Do you think you and Syd going to be together forever?

Kay- Man I don't know, honestly I only married her because I couldn't be in love with you forever while you have a whole boyfriend. So I fell in love with her and this is how she treat me but deep down I want to leave and be with you.

Frans- Yea I understand that but baby you have to understand why we not together.

Kay- Explain to me why we not together?

Frans- Well cause I have a boyfriend. I had a boyfriend and you have a wife still. Yeah I still care for you and love you. If I could be with you I would be.

Kay- Do you still have feelings for me?

Frans- Yea I do honestly. But when you went and started dating Syd it messed with my heart. I really did want you but I didn't want everyone to know then.

Kay- I didn't mean to I just didn't know if you really wanted to be with me or not I liked you well I loved you and wanted you. You was the only one on my mind but at the time I was a little hurt because I kept asking you like I was begging and I don't beg for nobody to be with me but I just wanted you. I don't know what it is about you that I love but it's just something. You make me feel wonderful when we together, your sex is better than hers. (LOWKEY)

Frans- But you have to remember at the end of the day that's your wife. Compared to her I'm just nothing, just a friend.

Kay- I don't give a fuck Kay. I love you, I love her too but in my eyes when you're with me you're more than a friend.