19

third person.

it's been a week since arianna and corbyn reconciled everything that had happened. during that week corbyn had been avoiding being around ellie.

he had finally realized that recently every time he and arianna had fought, ellie had caused it in some form. so to stop anymore fights with his girlfriend he backed off talking the blonde girl. which wasn't easy seeing as they were working on a song together.

the guys and ellie were all in the studio to record the song. ellie had noticed how standoffish corbyn had become around her and she didn't like it at all.

"hey can we talk?" ellie asked corbyn the minute daniel had walked away from him, leaving the boy all alone.

corbyn looked up at her wide eyed. "uh not right now, we're in the middle of a session"

"corbs this is important" ellie pressed. "pretty please?"

"i don't know... we should be focused on getting this done" corbyn tried declining.

"it'll only take a second" ellie continued to push. "i promise, you'll be back soon so we can finish. i really just want to talk to you"

corbyn sighed realizing there was no way he was going to get out of this. so he nodded and the two stepped out of the room and into the hallway, making the boys confused.

"fuck that" zach shook his head and pulled out his phone knowing who to text.

"what are you doing?" jack asked.

"mind your business" zach waved off.

jack scoffed, "rude"

"so what's up?" corbyn asked the girl.

"are we okay?" ellie answered his question with another question.

"huh?" corbyn furrowed his eyebrows.

"you've barely talked to me lately, and i just want to make sure i haven't done anything" ellie clarified.

"oh" corbyn slowly nodded not saying anything after that, since he didn't know what to say.

ellie awkwardly giggled, "um well, this is the part where you tell me i didn't do anything and i've been making shit up in my head"

"yeah..." corbyn trailed off.

"corbs? hello?" ellie rubbed her hand up and down his arm, which corbyn immediately moved away from. "okay what is the problem?"

"you are ellie" corbyn blurted out.

"what?" ellie awkwardly giggled once more.

"you're not making shit up, i have been separating myself from you because you've basically been fucking with my relationship and i don't want that" corbyn stated.

"bro what are you talking about?" ellie raised her eyebrows. "how am i fucking with your relationship?"

"i don't know but you say and do shit that always somehow has ari and i ending up fighting so i've just got to stay away from you" corbyn finalized.

"did arianna tell you to do that?" ellie questioned.

corbyn furrowed his eyebrows, "what?"

"did she tell you to stay away from me?" ellie asked once more.

"no?"

"well i don't believe that" ellie shook her head. "that girl is controlling you corbs, she has been for a long time, but i am the first one who has made you come to face it—"

"no no no ellie stop it" corbyn cut her off. "this is the shit i'm talking about, you come to me and share all your very much wrong opinions about ari. why do you do that? you don't even know her"

"i know girls like her" ellie added. "she's manipulative, conniving, and so much more. i'm just trying to help you corbs"

corbyn shook his head, "you know nothing about her stop acting like you do. ari is noting but the most loving, supportive, and caring people in the world who does nothing but love everyone around her"

"i have no idea as to why you hate her so much, but i'm going to need you to stop talking about her like that to me" corbyn stepped closer to the blonde girl. "you can't keep messing around with my relationship"

"face it corbs, if your relationship was as stable as you claim it to be, my words would have no effect on it" ellie also stepped closer to him, making their faces only inches apart. "she's not good for you corbyn and you know it"

ellie looked down at corbyn's lips making it very noticeable to him before she pulled away and went back into the studio.

"well that was a great sight to walk into" corbyn's head whipped over to see arianna standing there. she held up her phone, "got a text from zach and now i know why"

{CHRISTI COMMENTS}

zach wasn't playing 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾
bye loves <3