2. blades and serenades

"All you have to do is to write for me, right? So write everything that I want because I will own you somehow."

The way he said it was too determined as if he was defending a research paper who's already in a life and death situation from its panelist. Leaving me to be stuck staring at his entire existence like he's a sort of a poorly written essay with no relevance to the fucking topic.

Okay, maybe he's rich but he's definitely nuts. Saan ba sa parteng hindi ako kasali sa package ang hindi niya maintindihan? Talagang hinawakan niya pa ako sa magkabilang braso na akala mo naman close kami, baka nga tangayin na ako nito ilang sandali mula ngayon, dahilan para mapabuga nalang talaga ako ng hangin at tinasaan ito ng kilay. 

"Well, I'm not for sale so you can fuck off. Besides, according to Briar's Guidelines on how to get a customer properly, the rule number twenty three stated that when a potential client is being a creep and disrespectful, I can just stab them in the face." I painted a sweet smile as I pointed the sharp blades from my dagger into his bare lips.

Good thing I always have hidden weapons underneath my fishnet gloves. And of course, what I said was fabricated, but who cares? Nobody's gonna know anyway. 

However, in an unfortunate twist of event, that's just when this dude started to laugh sarcastically and quickly grabbed my hand. At first, I really thought he'd throw my dagger away and I was damn ready to twist his arms before he did. But shits really got real when he just lick my fucking knife as if it was some sort of a lilipop! My eyes widened upon seeing some blood dripped from his lips, especially when all this time he was gripping into my hands tightly to stop me from taking those blades away from his tongue!

Curse this man for also wearing a mask that forbids me to see half of his face, making it hard for me to differentiate the reason for the chills down my spine. Was it his stares that's maybe piercing right into my soul or simply because of the happenings. But either way, it's melting me, and it's a fucking shame because I was too stunned to make a move. 

"Isn't it weird, you're complaining about why you should respect your potential clients, but you dislike being disrespected? I mean, shouldn't people reap what they sow?" he whispered as he leaned closer. Close enough that I can literally feel death right behind my back. 

Bruh, namalayan ko nalang na dikdik na dikdik na 'ko sa may railings habang nakakulong sa magkabila niyang bisig. Hindi ko alam kung saan na napunta 'yong kutsilyo ko, 'di rin nakakatulong ang reyalidad na wala na akong kasasandalan pa sa likuran at malay ko ba kung marupok 'tong railing. Edi nagkaroon na ng bagong episode ang SOCCO. Hindi ko rin naman siya matulak palayo dahil baka mabigla siya at tuluyan nga akong mapapa-I believe I can fly dito. And please, stop me with this bullcrap.

Napasinghal ako at seryoso itong tinitigan sa kung nasaan dapat ang mata niya. Natatabunan kasi 'yon ng itim na tela sa likod ng maskara, pero ayon na nga. I never let his dominating presence submerge this feral heart in me. As light as the feather, I traced my slender fingertips towards his nape as I gave him a mischievous smirk. 

"Are you going to punish me or something? Damn I can't believe you're really that kind of person." 

I laugh softly as my other hand traveled the broadness of his chest. I even played with his black necktie underneath those cloak. And it actually looked good being matched with his white-kinda-fitted-polo and such but let's just forgot about that part. I have something to say so I leaned closer.

"Do you really believe that kind of justice exists in this rotten world? I mean, people only like to reap what they sow when it's in their favor, and if it isn't, then they'll start becoming less of what people were like. They'll lose their humanity and would turn into a monster who's always ready to bury their crimes as much as they can, just for them to not experience its corresponding consequences."