Chapter Six: Getting down to business

I still can't believe I've gotten 24 reads and 8 votes! May not seem like a lot but every one of them puts a smile on my face so thank you xx Belle 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't understand math help me please Cass!" Gabriella whined with her face shoved into a pillow. "You know I have to work on my research paper right now!" Cassidy said not looking up from her laptop. "I hate college." Aubrey said trying to open a new container of coffee to put in the machine. "Coffee is like my boyfriend right now guys." Charlotte said getting positive responded and an amen from Gabby. "How does Belle function with out it?"

"Easy it's all in the right vitamin supplements." Belle said opening the door to the dorm's lounge. She walked in with two large bags and Carson trailing behind with four more.

"What's he doing here?" Aubrey asked in disgust. Since the little argument with 1D she had developed a hatred for all males. Odd considering she was the flirt of the group.

"I'm helping!" he said "See obviously I'm going to Hollywood so I'll drop out of college next year giving me a kind of edgy vibe. So I want you guys to win!" He finished in excitement. "Anyways let's get down to business-"

"TO DEFEAT THE HUNS!"

"Belle, really?"

"Sorry I had to" she said sheepishly "You may continue."

"Well first of all no more dairy, it'll mess with your vocal cords and skin, second like Belle said vitamins are key. YOU CANNOT GET SICK." Carson finished with a deadly serious look.

"But ice cream-"

"Shh, it's okay Aubrey. I remember giving it up too." Belle said patting her shoulder.

"Second rehearsing. We can only use the Blue Door theatre to practice as well as the boys" he was interupted by several gags of disgust " I know but I signed you up for the second slot every night but Saturdays so they can see you gals rock it!" He said while snapping his fingers in a Z formation.

"Carson you're fabulous. I love you." Belle said before tackle hugging him.

"Wait practice everyday? For how long?" Gabby asked.

"You get Sundays off. Only from eight to eleven fifty at night guys!" Belle said shrugging it off.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Gabriella screamed standing up.

"I HAVE HOMEWORK TO DO!" Cassidy said throwing her book down on the ground.

"I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!" Aubrey yelled looking terrified.

"STOP YELLING!" Belle yelled back covering her ears.

"BELLE YOU BETTER RUN!" Charlotte said before chasing her out of the dorms with the others in tow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed! Comment and vote if you'd like to make a hot mess smile today :) Xxxx