Chapter Two: "Is she your aging grandmother?"

“Do you really think that’s a good idea Cass?” Charlotte asked in apprehension.

“It’ll be fine, I promise!” She said dismissing their worries.

“But she had the death look when she talked about them, the one she gave to that guy who stalked her last year.” Gabby said in a hushed tone.

After Cassidy had so openly agreed to show the boys around campus Charlotte called a side bar and they were currently huddled in a circle discussing how much trouble they’d get in if they were seen with them by Belle.

“If you girls are busy we can find someone else-“

“Shut it Liam they’re hot.” Harry said elbowing his band mate in the ribs

“Do you know where I could get a whole fried chicken anywhere?” Niall asked and his request was followed by a large stomach growl.

“Zayn your hair’s messed up.” Louis said giving him an odd glane.

“Really? You sure you’re not just messing with me like all those times before?”

“I’m serious I think a bird built a nest in there.” Louis said lightly touching the younger boys hair.

“WHERE’S A MIRROR TELL ME WHERE A MIRROR IS!” Zayn said breaking up the girls circle.

Aubrey pulled one her many pocket mirrors out of her bag and handed it to him assuring his hair was fine while Louis was laughing to himself muttering something along the lines of “Zayn is vain, so funny Louis”.

“Why don’t we go to lunch and then we’ll head over to the library?” Charlotte said finally making a decision.

“Why the library they make me sweat you know that Lotte!” Aubrey said putting on her puppy dog pout. “Oh you’ll see.” She said with a devious smirk before skipping off to the nearest restaurant on campus.

After several arguments of the best type of ice cream and one food fight later the girls and their new friends were kicked out of the little Wendy’s and given a ban from their for life. They were laughing and joking as they walked back onto campus and towards the large library located towards the center.

“If only Belle could see us now! Breaking rules, specifically her rules to be exact.” Aubrey said spinning in circles before opening the doors to the library for the group.

“I do have to ask who this Belle is you girls have been talking about, is she your aging grandmother? Cause she seems like a real uptight stick in the mud.” Louis said confused.

The girls then proceeded to burst into laughter which granted them a loud shush from Mr. McKenzie the nasty librarian. The girls giggled as they found a table big enough for the nine of them to sit at. In all honesty Belle was one of the most funny and crazy people they knew it just so happened when it came to competition she got a little possessed. Although Charlotte wasn’t much different but she’d hit you if you said something about her “healthy” competitive streak as she liked to call it.

“Actually she’s a lot like a grandmother that must be why she gets along with the elderly so well.” Gabby said looking into space. Harry laughed loudly grabbing her attention. He had been flirting with her all afternoon. Of course Gabby was major fangirling on the inside but she knew his reputation and put on her cool “uninterested” face.

“So Charlotte why are we here?” Cassidy asked still confused as to why they went to the library on a Saturday afternoon to hang out.

“Just wait for it.”

Suddenly music started to play over the speakers in the library and Mr. McKenzie got up obviously annoyed and walked to the front office, only to be locked out by two hired freshman. They looked up to see a very masculine guy stand up and clear his throat.