Chapter Four: Belle, Louis, and a few twitter arguments

If there was one class Belle despised with all her might it was "Pop Culture Music Appreciation 101". Just the name itself made her cringe. She had decide to take it as an elective since it was new this year and Carson had begged her to take it only to have him drop it to take "Noir Film Studies". So now she was stuck with a useless class where they had to sing top 100 hits every week.

She walked into class to be greeted by her professor who she actually liked, she just hated everyone in her class and would much rather spend her time singing strictly Broadway tunes.

She sat down in her usual spot front row far left corner and took out her notebook to write song ideas down for the upcoming battle between her girls and that stupid little boy

"This seat taken?" Speak of the devil.

"Nope but if you sit this one will." Belle said pointing to her seat not bothering to look up. Louis just sat down and watched as Belle grabbed her stuff and moved to the farthest right seat in the front row.

Louis just chuckled and shook his head.

"Alright class let's welcome Louis Tomlinson!" Professor Schaffer said with a big grin. The whole class burst into applause. All eleven of them, well Belle kind of just lightly patted her hand together once, but her lack of enthusiasm was made up for by the other five girls who basically drooled over him.

"So this weeks assignment is to find a song that either features or samples an older song that made it popular recently" The old man said rubbing his hands together excitedly "I'll let you keep the boy girl partners I have you last time." He turned around ignoring the girls groans of disapproval from not getting Louis as their partner.

"Professor since Carson was my partner and he switched out will I just work on tho project alone? I'm perfectly fine with that." Belle said happy not o have to deal with another partner.

"Oh dear I was thinking you and Mr. Tomlinson could pair up! Will that work?" Before Belle could answer Louis stepped in and took over.

"We'd love to work together!" Professor Schaffer just nodded before turning around.

Lovely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know you can't ignore me the whole time we work on this project?" Louis asked balancing a pencil on his forehead.

"I can try to."

"Why do you hate me again?" The pencil was now rolling towards his nose.

"You know why."

"Can you say more than four words?" He asked dropping the pencil.

"Yes actually I can say more than five words." She said with a huff. "I choose not too."

"You're cute when you're upset." Belle looks up and blushes a beer red "Awww you're even more adorable when you blush babe."

"Don't call me that." She mumbled going back to glaring at her paper.

"Fine I won't... babe." He said with a wink. Belle just slammed her head onto the table earning them a glare from Mr. Mckenzie.

"Anything but babe please." She said still face down in the book.

"What's wrong with babe? I think it's quite cute." Louis asked in confusion.

"You're calling me a pig, you know like the movies where the pig does tricks? I just feel like when you call someone 'Babe' it's like saying hey pig that does fancy tricks. You know?"

Another glare was earned from Mr. Mckenzie for Louis burst of laughter.

"Shut up." She mumbled before putting her head back in the book.

Luckily with one look at her watch she realized it was time for her to leave. She grabbed her bag and told Louis to keep working and she'd email him if she had any ideas since Belle refused to give him her phone number. Walking out of the library she pulled out her phone and typed out a quick tweet.

@BelleOfBroadway: Honestly if one more person so much as looks at me I'm blowing my rape whistle

@LotteLove: @BelleOfBroadway What's the prob bob?

@belleofbroadway: @LotteLove Not having a good day Char.

@lottelove: @belleofbroadway Hey at least you have our favorite show on tonight to cheer you up!

@niallhorran: @lottelove I thought we had plans tonight?

@lottelove: @niallhorran Yeah you know plans to beat you up. (We'll talk later)

@belleofbroadway: @niallhoran @lottelove NO TALKY TALK.

@louistomlinson: @belleofbroadway Don't be so hypocritical babe you and I did quite a bit of talking today ;)

@belleofbroadway: @louistomlinson I just got rid off you why are you on my twitter feed now? AND DON'T CALL ME BABE OR ILL BLOW THE RAPE WHISTLE.

@harrystyles: @belleofbroadway @louistomlinson kinky

@gabby_ella: @harrystyles perv

@aubreybri: I'm so confused about all this drama what's going on?

@zaynmalik: @aubreybri Can we please just talk about what happened.

@aubreybri: No we can not talk @zaynmalik

@belleofbroadway: Good girl @aubreybri she's the only one who seems to follow my directions.

@cassydoodledoo: Anyone else get a ton of new followers?

@liampayne: @cassydoodledoo sorry that's probably my fault love

@lottelove: Niall said it was because they followed us and we're tweeting them back and forth.

@belleofbroadway: look at what's trending #aubreytalktozayn #chariallforever #iwantliamtocallmelove #louandbellegetkinky #gabbywantsthehazza

@cassydoodledoo: "@1d_luvmepls: OMGEE I LOVE THESE GIRLS THAT ONE DIRECTION ARE TWEETING! I WOULD DO ANYTHINGGG TO BE THEM! ~brb fangirling~" aww sweety thanks! You're adorable!

@belleofbroadway: @1d_luvmepls I'll trade lives with you meet me at central park in five and we'll arange something...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading please vote and comment! Don't be shy I don't bite :) xxx natalia