Chapter Three: "NO ONE OUT SASSES THE SASSMASTA FROM DONCASTA

Sorry this chapter is so short! Expect the next one to be longer to make up for it! :) Belle xxx

“That girl has a set of pipes on her all right!” Liam said as they walked out of the little diner they had just had dinner at and towards the girls side of campus as it was nearing nine at night.

“Yep, she’s been performing ever since she was in the womb.” Charlotte said.

“Hey Louis you okay?” Harry asked as the usually bubbly member of the band had seemed much more quiet than usual.

“I don’t know.” He answered with a straight face.

“Does it have to do with the fact that you’re obviously smitten with Belle?” Zayn asked.

“I might be in love.”

“Ignoring him, anyways we should go catch a-“ Gabby was cut off by Cassidy’s phone ringing.

Na, na, na, diva is a female version of a hustla

Of a hustla, of a, of a hustla

Na, na, na, diva is a female version of a hustla

Of a hustla, of a, of a hustla

“It’s Belle what do we do?” Cassidy asked getting worried.

“Put her on speakerphone.” Aubrey said earning looks from the rest of the girls “I’ll suffer the consequences of her wrath for it okay?” Cassidy just nodded and pressed accept and put her on speaker.

“Hi Belle you were great in the library!” She said her voice only faltering slightly.

Silence. You knew you were in for it if you got silence.

“Are you mad?” Gabby asked timidly.

“Mad? No. Furrious. Yes.” Belle’s voice said from the iPhone with her voice eerily calm.

“Listen they just came up to us and-“

“I DON’T CARE IF THEY CAME UP ON WHITE HORSES AND OFFERED YOU THEIR HANDS IN MARRIAGE I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!” she yelled finally blowing her top.

“I don’t see what’s so bad about us.” Zayn said his face resembling that of a sad puppy, Aubrey patted his shoulder and sympathized with him.

“Yes, hark sweet angel, why is it you are so angry love?” Louis asked.

“WHO JUST CALLED ME LOVE?” Belle yelled her voice cracking such as a tween boy going through the first stages of puberty.

“That would be Louis, sorry about him he’s quite the jokester-“ Liam was apologizing but was soon cut off by Belle.

“Well boys obviously the girls didn’t tell you why I don’t like you. I know why you’re here Mr. Caserello” she growled after saying his name “somehow bought you boys for the rest of the year to compete in a competition to help save the boys side of our school.” She said regaining some her composure.

“Yes that’s what they told us.” Liam said nodding even though Belle couldn’t see them.

“He also said there would be free chicken but do I see any? Nope.” Niall said grumbling to himself which earned a muffled laugh from Charlotte.

“Well it just so happens that Charlotte, Aubrey, Cassidy, Gabby, and I are the representitives from the girls of Mallbarro which makes you enemy number one so girls I think you’ve had your fun, curfew is now nine o’clock on the dot and we are up at six to go on a light morning jog.” Belle hung up the phone before any arguments could be made.

“She’s even sassier than Lou.” Zayn said in shock.

“HEY NO ONE OUT SASSES THE SASSMASTA FROM DONCASTA!” He yelled into Zayn’s ear.

“Sorry we didn’t tell you guys, we should probably get going.” Gabby said starting to walk away.

“What you guys aren’t going to be friends with us just because you might lose your school?” Niall asked.

“Are you that stupid of course we aren’t we care about our education and you can bet we’re going to fight for it!” Charlotte said turning around.

The boys just scoffed and a new feeling set in the air.

The girls walked away leaving the boys alone in the center square with no sense of how to get back to their specially adapted dorms courtesy of Mr. Caserello.

Cassidy texted Belle the events that had just went down and smiled when she got a text back from her.

1 new message from Holly-Belle

This Means War

Little did they know those three words would send them on a whirlwind of a year.

Special thanks to my friend Charlotte who got me to put this up! Yay for peer pressure! I mean yay for friendship! xx natalia