Chapter One: "Some band like five directions or something-"

Enjoy! xxx natalia

“NO OH HELL NO WE ARE NOT DOING THAT!” Aubrey yelled.

“COME ON GUYS YOU ALL CAN SING AND DANCE I KNOW YOU!” Belle yelled right back.

“WE ALL STOPPED FOR A REASON BELLE!” Charlotte screamed standing up.

“BUT YOU CAN START AGAIN I HEAR YOU GUYS SING IN THE SHOWER ALL THE TIME!” She said slamming her fists on the table.

“THAT IS LITERALLY ONE OF THE CREEPIEST THINGS YOU’VE SAID TO US!” Gabriella yelled with a look of confusion and fear.

“I think we should do it.” Cassidy said “Before you guys start yelling again I just want to explain myself. We all just started our education here and I’d really like to finish it we should fight for what we want not just give up on it before the fight even starts. All I’m saying is we might actually have a chance to win. I can’t believe I’m saying this but Belle is right.” Belle looked at her in relief.

“Thank you Cassidy I- wait what do you mean you can’t believe you said that.” She said furrowing her eyebrows.

“You know what I’m in.” Charlotte said with a look of determination in her eyes.

“You guys are just gonna drag me into this anyways so I guess I’m in too.” Gabby said throwing her arms in the air.

“I guess-“ Aubrey said before being cut off by Belle.

“Well looks like we’ve all agreed I’ll just go tell Mr. Caserello that he has some competition!” She said before getting up and speed walking to the west side of campus.

“She had that all planned out already didn’t she?” Charlotte asked incredulously.

“She really is going to make it on Broadway.” Gabriella said shaking her head.

“Do you think she could help me with my acting?” Aubrey asked with her head titled to the side.

“I guess now we just wait until she comes and tells us we have to sing.” Cassidy said before getting up “Well I’ve got classes to go to see you all later!”

“Me too I need to turn in my assignment. Bye guys!” Charlotte said slinging her bag over shoulder.

“I’m guessing you’re just gonna finish your sketch?” Aubrey asked Gabriella but got no response “Cool see you later Gabbs!” Aubrey said before skipping away.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Charlotte, Cassidy, Aubrey, and Gabriella were sitting in Belle’s dorm on a Saturday morning. Since most Juniors lived in an apartment off campus she had the room all to herself. They had gotten a text from her saying to meet her in her dorm room at eleven.

“I’m guessing it was urgent since it wasn’t properly written.” Charlotte said flopping down on the bed.

“What did it say again?” Aubrey asked while looking in the fridge.

“It said ‘GUUISYE ITS UGRENT MEAT IN DOOR AT ELEEVENN AM I’M SOUP NMAD’ How much you wanna bet it’s her complaining about her new music class?” Gabby said in disinterest.

Just then the door slammed shut and in walked Belle her ears almost steaming like in one of those old cartoons.

“MR. CASERELLO IS A LYING SON OF A BEESTING!” She screamed at them.

“Wow calm down there girl what do you mean?” Cassidy asked going to put a hand on her shoulder but decided she better not incase Belle tried to bite it off.

“YOU KNOW HOW HE’S BEEN IN A BAD MOOD EVERSINCE I TOLD HIM WE WOULD GIVE HIM A RUN FOR HIS MONEY WELL GUESS WHAT HE DID HE WENT OUT AND BOUGHT A BOY BAND FOR HIM TO USE AGAINST US YEP THAT’S RIGHT HE BOUGHT A BOY BAND AND NOW THEY JUST STARTED HERE TAKING CLASSES AND NOW THEY’RE GOING TO COMPETE AGAINST US AND I PUNCHED A HOLE IN THE WALL OF THE DIGITAL ARTS CLASSROOM!” She said without taking a breath and ended with her face red and huffing.

“Breathe girl breathe!” Aubrey said taking Belle and sitting her down on a chair which she fell right off of onto the floor.

“I’m dead, I just died inside, I can’t believe this is happening stick a fork in me I’m done.” She said dramatically from the floor.

“Wait what do you mean he hired a boy band?” Charlotte asked confused.

“Some band like five directions or something-“

“ONE DIRECTION YOU MEAN ONE DIRECTION?” Aubrey asked jumping up and down.

“Yeah that sounds right- wait why are all of you getting a dreamy look on your faces?” Belle asked getting worried.

“I FREAKING LOVE THEM SO MUCH IT HURTS!” Gabriella yelled standing up and then falling to the ground.

“They’re actually pretty good I listen to their music sometimes.” Cassidy said.

“THEY’RE ALL SO HOT.” Aubrey yelled flailing on the floor.

“You gotta admit they are pretty attractive.” Charlotte said with a shrug.

“NO YOU CAN NOT LIKE THEM THEY ARE ENEMY NUMBER ONE NOW!” Belle yelled getting off of the floor.

“Belle you are over reacting right now.” Charlotte said still laying on the bed looking up at the ceiling.

“NO I AM NOT OVER REACTING I AM UNDER REACTING THEY ARE HERE ON CAMPUS RIGHT NOW ACTING LIKE ‘OH I’M SO BRITISH AND COOL AND PIP HIP DE CHEERIO WE’RE HOT LADS AND WE GET ALL THE GALS’ I WANT TO CASTRATE THEM.” She said with a look of death in her eyes.

“Wait they are here on campus right now?” Cassidy asked.

“WHAT ARE WE DOING UP IN THIS OLD DORM ROOM LETS GO TOUCH THE CUTIES!” Aubrey yelled grabbing her purse.

Everyone else got up to leave except Belle. Charlotte hung back and stood in the doorway.

“Are you coming?” she asked and Belle just shook her head no “Hey how was your new music class?”

“Awful some me and Carson you know him right? Tall very feminine my only competition? Well anyways we got dared to sing in the library because we’re quote the goody goodiest shoes on the planet un-quote.” She said flopping down on the bed.

“When do you have to sing?”

“At noon we already practiced all morning.” She said before rolling over and hiding her face in her pillow.

“Okay well we’ll be there for support!” Charlotte said before shutting the door and hearing a muffled thanks from Belle.

“There they are.”

“Act natural!”

“How do you act natural around the five hottest boys in the universe!”

“Wow way to over react. You’re turning into Belle.”

The girls were currently at their usual table looking at One Direction that was only one table over and completely oblivious to the four stalkers.

“Why is he getting up? Why are the rest also getting up? Why are they walking over here? I’m going to cry someone hold me!” Aubrey whispered before grabbing Charlotte and pulling her close.

“Hey there we were wondering if you could show us around campus?” Liam asked the girls not realizing half of them were fangirling on the inside.

“Sure we’d love to!” Cassidy said with her usual bright smile.

DUN DUN DUN. We meet the boys! Also sorry if you’re already tired of Belle’s craziness, but she is bassed off of me so it’s pretty accurate sort of accurate.