Chapter 8

Josh's POV:
"Maya, let's go back inside. It's cold out here," I say, putting my arm around her shoulder. "Okay" she smiles that adorable smile that I love. We walk upstairs, big smiles upon our faces. I mean I did just kiss the most beautiful girl in the world.

Maya's POV:
So we get upstairs and what do I see? Lucas is kissing my best friend, Riley Matthews. Wow. Okay..what a great friend she is😒 but I did kiss her uncle. Even though she said she was okay with it, I still feel kind of bad about it. But when I saw him kiss her, I felt this weird feeling. Like I felt my anger build up inside of me. Was I jealous of Lucas and Riley. Psh..no. Maybe?

Lucas's POV:
Ugh, this disgusted me. I didn't even want to kiss her. Riley heard Maya walking upstairs and she said that to make her jealous that she should kiss me. Whatever..as long as I make Maya jealous enough to win her over then I'll be fine with it. So I put my arm around Riley as Josh and Maya took a seat. Oh great, city boy is still here. I saw him and Maya kissing and I wanted to hurt him so bad. Ugh. My thoughts were interrupted by Riley talking.

Riley's POV:
Ha! I got to kiss Lucas and he obviously likes me! Now I just need to finish my plan. It might take a while but in the end Lucas will be mine! I wanted to do something that would make Joshaya happen, not Lucaya. (Ship names hehe) So I decided that we should watch a movie. "Movie time guys!" I called out to all of them. Time to get my Lucas.

//Admin//
So Riley's getting her A game on😏😂😂 but how do you guys like it so far? There's more drama yet to come for the next chapter!, movie date! Ily all and Tysm for almost 300 views😊 Also, team Joshaya, Lucaya, or Rucas??