Chapter 3

Maya's POV:
I looked into those beautiful brown eyes of his and I knew it. I was falling for Lucas Friar. He smiled at me and I blushed, no. I can't. I just can't. Why would he ever like a girl like me? I'm his best friend, he probably doesn't even like me..

Lucas's POV:
She looked gorgeous. She was perfect. I have to admit it, the way she looked at me. It made me blush hard and I think she noticed because I heard her giggle a little. Even when she does that it's cute. Oh what this girl does to me. "Maya?" I asked her. "Yeah?" she smiled. "W-wanna watch a movie or something?" I stuttered. God Lucas! Why are you stuttering? Maya will think I'm stupid now. "I would love to" she said and sat down on the couch as I put a movie in. I smiled at her and sat down next to her.

Maya's POV:
He put the movie in and I sat down, then he sat down next to me, closer than usual. I felt myself get all nervous around him. I really hope he doesn't notice. We watched the movie for a little while when he put his arm around me. 'OH MY GOD😍😭' I thought to myself, but didn't say it because that would be embarrassing. Instead I just leaned my head on his shoulder and continued to watch the movie.

Lucas's POV:
After I put my arm around her, she leaned her head on my shoulder. I was freaking out a little inside but I tried playing it cool. I turned to her with a smile, "Maya?" I was nervous. "Yes Cowboy?" she laughed. "I-I really like you. And not just as a friend. You're perfect. You're gorgeous. You're sweet and kind and ugh I could go on forever but..I have to say this. Maya Hart, I am in love with you" I can't believe I just said that. It feels good to get that off of my chest.

Maya's POV:
Lucas said he's in love with me! Lucas Friar likes me? Oh my god! Okay Maya, calm yourself down. It's just a boy. But Lucas isn't just any boy...

//Admin//
How'd you guys like the chapter? What do you think will happen next? Farkle, Josh, and Riley are coming up soon, don't worry. Oh and I'm going to start writing longer chapters for you guys😊