Chapter 11

Josh's POV:
As I saw Lucas and Maya walking out of the kitchen together, I was furious. How dare he come on in and try to steal my girl again? No, not again. She's mine now.

Farkle's POV:
LUCAYA IS REAL I TELL YOU, LUCAYA IS REAL.

Riley's POV:
I saw the way he looked at her as they walked out. She smiled at him with that look. That's the look she uses when she really likes someone. Too bad, he's mine. She needs to learn how to back off.

Lucas's POV:
So I really, really like Maya. I haven't stopped obviously. This time in going to ask her to be mine and I really hope she says yes. Anyways, I sat down on the couch next to Maya as she leaned her head on my shoulder. Boy was she beautiful. So then I held her hand gently as the others (except for Farkle) exchanged glares at us. What was their problem? Whatever.

Maya's POV:
I honestly love everything about him. He's so cute, with his adorable country accent or his big green eyes. Yeah that's right, I'm in love with Lucas Friar, and I always have been.

Lucas's POV:
That's it, I finally admit it. I'm completely in love with the most amazing girl on the planet, Maya Ann Lynn Hart.

//Admin//
Long chapter coming up soon, filled with a game of spin the bottle and more drama. By the way, I changed their ages so that Lucas, Maya, and Farkle are 16 and Riley is turning 16 soon. That means that Josh is 17 as well. Love you guys! 💜